BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Miranda P.
Whiteman AFB , MO
I use this nail polish zillion the time and it really does its job. But as always every nail polish remover has that gross strong smell. I usually buy this brand at Walmart for a reallly good value.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I'm not sure if this remover actually strengthens like it says it does but it works great and removes all of the nail polish on my nails. Even the reds because those can sometimes be a little tricky.
Lindsey T.
It does the job very well. And because it is so cheap I prefer to go with this one. Super easy to use. Pro: cheap and effective 👍🏼 con: might be a little harsh on nails. I would buy this again, good value
Elena R.
duarte
Really great nail polish remover! It can also remove glitter nail polish easily. The formula is also great on nails that are always wearing nail polish or acrylics. It never damages my nails at all !
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
This stuff even took my gel nails off (after a few minutes of soaking anyway)! I love it because it is affordable and it works great! It's all I need. Nothing special. I definitely will buy it again!
Rachel D.
Borden, IN
Works well. nothing special. However, when I use the strengthening formula it doesn't leave my finger nails dry. Cheap, but you get what you pay for when it comes to the amount that you use per hand.
Pamela S.
It's affordable and it works smells a little strong maybe it should something more subtle helps great with removal of nail polish and best of all I can get it at my local target. I repurchased all the time
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
This product is great for removing nail polish! You can also use it to
Remove sharp off the walls! This product does have a smell to it! Coming in different colors! yes I would but this product again!
Katie S.
Tumwater, WA
I don't know if this is necessarily strengthening polish remover, but it does work well. It gets glitter polish and bright colors off well. I use this remover all the time and I have no complaints.
Jillian F.
I bought this because it was cheaper than name brand... good news is that it worked just as well at a lower price... it didn't leave my nails dry feeling which some polish removers do... I would buy it again
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?