BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Dani A.
Castle Rock , CO
This brand was so comparable to the name brands and a very nice price. I didn't really think it strengthened my nails but it didn't do any more damage so that was nice. The smell was the same as any other nail polish remover.
Alison H.
Memphis, TN
The nail polish remover does a great job of removing the nail polish. Additionally, the remover works to strengthen nails. This is helpful because nail polish removers with an acetone base weaken nails, so this is a better alternative.
Catherine S.
great product. used to it to get tough, hard, sticky nail polish off after a five year old gave me a manicure. great price for the size of the bottle. i've noticed that the products from this company are a lot stronger than others. totally recommend to others, especially if you have children who like to paint your nails.
Denise T.
This product has always been my go to nail polish remover. Since I frequently paint my nails, I always try to look for products that will ultimately be better for my nails. This helps strengthens my nails and does not dry them out like how pure acetone does.
Libby P.
Madison, WI
Gets the job done, minimal scent. Haven't noticed any "strengthening" effect. Used on Sally Hansen 1 step gel nail polish and it successfully removed it, just a touch more scrubbing than normal. I'll buy again!
Connie H.
Moneta, VA
stands up to more expensive brands. I change my nail color at home about once a week and go thru this quite often. doesn't ruin finishes on furniture like straight acetone and doesn't dry out my nails either.
Desi C.
San Diego , CA
I think this nail polish remover is good. It does the job. I just don't feel that it really strengthens my nails and I've used this product several times now. It's easy to use and inexpensive. I would repurchase.
Isabella P.
Livermore, CA
This gets the job done. I can also notice a visible difference in the strength of my nails after only a few uses. It doesn’t smell too horrible and it doesn’t sting that bad if you get it on a cut or something.
Shanna F.
Merced, CA
I almost always buy this same one when I run out of nail polish remover. It works great and always gets the job done. It’s more affordable than the name brand ones and it works exactly the same. I’ll keep buying.
MacKenzie K.
Great at removing polish, not sure about the strengthening properties of this nail polish remover. I haven’t noticed any difference. This is great at removing all types and colors of polish. Glitter and gel like.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.