BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Reem A.
Raleigh, NC
Love using this up&up nail polish remover, I pretty much only buy this type since I like how it adds strengthening to my nails. Also the scent is not too strong compared to other brands I have tried in the past.
Sheena N.
Cartersville, GA
My go to! Great price, not a super strong scent, and doesn't make my nails brittle. Sometimes the larger bottle is on sale for the price of the small
Bottle and I stock up. It's definitely the best of this brand.
Shanna F.
Merced, CA
I almost always buy this same one when I run out of nail polish remover. It works great and always gets the job done. It’s more affordable than the name brand ones and it works exactly the same. I’ll keep buying.
Bella P.
Providence , RI
This gets the job done. I can also notice a visible difference in the strength of my nails after only a few uses. It doesn’t smell too horrible and it doesn’t sting that bad if you get it on a cut or something.
Chelsea C.
Westfield, IN
This strengthening nail polish remover from Target is both effective and budget friendly! It is not harsh on my nails and over repeated use, I have noticed that my nails are becoming both healthier and stronger.
Taylor M.
Although it works, stains don't come out and it stinks to the high heavens! Also, it dried out my nails so badly that they peeled. But it did really remove the policy, even glitter! I guess that is important too!
Cierra C.
I love this nail polish remover. It's highly affective and very inexpensive. Whenever I do my own nails
I always use this brand of nail polish remover. It works just as well as the name brand nail polish removers
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
The smell is too strong but it does the job. I'm not too picky when it comes to nail polish remover. I will use anything that remove my nail polish. I realized that this product make my cuticle really dry as well
Alexandria B.
Warner Robins, GA
I'd say this works pretty well. It gets all my nail polish off just as well as more expensive brands but target offers this brand for cheaper. It keeps my nails feeling healthy. I've repurchased this a few times.
Alexus B.
I love this remover, it doesn't wreck my nails and it takes off the polish easily. I got it at target for a great price, it works just as well as the name brand. I have bought it multiple times, would recommend.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?