BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Amaya G.
This nail polish works like it could be name brand . It is very easy to use and apply . Since it's off brand it has very good value . It's almost like the real thing. I definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
I was really impressed with this product. I purchased it because I had a cartwheel coupon and have no regrets! It acted exactly how I expected it to and got the job done. I would definitely recommend!
Kymber N.
This is great nail polish remover. I have bought it multiple times. It takes off the polish really fast and easily. It's cheap but really great quality! I buy it over any other brand and recommend it to other users.
Jennifer G.
Got this at target last time I went and I didn't notice much "strengthening" from this although it is a polish remover so what can you expect. Not as strong as the regular stuff which is what I'll be buying next time.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It really does take all the nail polish off but it leaves your skin so dry it ends up ashy. It’s great if u want something to take ur nail polish off really quick. Just use coconut oil on ur hands after
Ellen M.
Raleigh, NC
This works great. What more can you ask from nail polish remover than to remove your nail polish. Sometimes you have to use a lot to get it going but once you break through that first layer it's easy going.
Crystal O.
Everett, Wa
I love this Target up and up nail polish remover. The odor is a bit strong but it doesn't take a lot of nail polish remover to get the nail polish off which is great. I would definitely buy this again.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is very simple but reliable! Always is affordable and a staple in my house since I am constantly changing my nail color! Removes my polish very quickly without having to use scrubbing power!
Luciana G.
I love this! With a little soak this product can get glitter, gel, anything off your fingernails. Cheep and effective, definitely worth the cost. I get it at Target, and I would definitely recommend.
Samantha S.
This gets off my nail polish great, even the glitters. It's affordable and has a lot of product. I don't notice my nails becoming strengthened (maybe it does?) but it does the job of removing polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?