BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
Big fan of Target's Up & Up products! This strengthening nail polish remover is no exception. It gets your nail polish off quickly and easily without having to scrub or apply too much pressure. It also really strengthens your nails.
Bailey M.
Las Vegas, NV
While it has a strong odor is does the job at being a strong remover. I use this when I need to remove my acrylics at home and it does it in a timely manner. Perfect to remove the edges of polish when I mess up as well. Must have.
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
The price is right, this stuff is very inexpensive and works great, I always pick up a bottle at Target almos t every time I go, it really does strengthen nails too! And I love the purple shade. It’s definitely a recommended buy!
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
I really like the up and up nail polish remover. I always buy this brand because it takes off the polish very easily. I get this from target is is very inexpensive. This is a good brand of polish remover and is worth the purchase.
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI
Not sure about the claims to strengthen, but this formula isn't too fumy and works well unless I have a very stubborn paint job to remove. Then i go for my mom's ancient glass bottle of oil -based remover - that stuff is amazing!
Pearl M.
I use this nail polish remover every single time I go to remove my polish, and it works every time. The polish comes off very easy upon contact, and it doesn't take a long time for all the color to wash away. Plus, the price is amazing!
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I use this to remove my nail polish and I love it. I feel like it doesn't soften my nails and they are still very strong. It's easy to use just get a cotton ball and start applying to the nail. This is the only one that i use so of course I'd purchase again.
Cheyenne J.
This nail polish is okay, it takes my nail polish off easily and the smell is not that strong compared to other nail polish removers I've used. It doesn't feel harsh on my nails, however it does take a long time to remove glitter nail polish.
Adrianna C.
Laveen, AZ
This product does its job! Usually nail polish leaves my finger tips dry and however this nail polish doesn’t not! I love it and recommend it to anyone on a budget! It’s very affordable and compares to more expensive brands easily
Kimberly R.
I’ve used several of the up & up products and like the others, this did not disappoint. It’s a great nail polish remover for the value. The scent is a bit strong, but aren’t they all? I would definitely recommend this product to anyone
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.