BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
Your basic nail polish remover and its super cheap. You can find this at Target. It doesn't really compare to other nail polish removers because they're all sort of the same, except it doesn't leave your nails dry and white.
Emily B.
Gets the job done, removes polish easily. I have noticed my nails more strengthened. I’ll defiantly buy this again and use it again. The smell is horrible but otherwise there are no cons. I’m happy with this product!
Melanye M.
ruskin , FL
not what i expected when applying to my nails they become very thin and sensitive. whenever taking the nail polish off the nail becomes pale the color that my nails were before i took off the polish wont buy it again
Reem A.
Alpharetta, GA
I haven't noticed any strengthening while using the nail polish remover. It is very affordable and I have been using it for about a year now. It's nothing more and nothing less than the other nail polish removers.
Catherine S.
great product. used to it to get tough, hard, sticky nail polish off after a five year old gave me a manicure. great price for the size of the bottle. i've noticed that the products from this company are a lot stronger than others. totally recommend to others, especially if you have children who like to paint your nails.
Jessica L.
Always gets my nail polish off without having to try too hard. Doesn't smell too strong and never irritates my skin. I've had this bottle for several months and like it. I would buy it again once this one runs out.
Danielle F.
Castle Rock, CO
This brand was so comparable to the name brands and a very nice price. I didn't really think it strengthened my nails but it didn't do any more damage so that was nice. The smell was the same as any other nail polish remover.
Erin K.
Lakeland, FL
This nail polish remover quickly removed my nail polish without too much effort. I'm not sure how much it strengthened my nails, but they didn't feel damaged by it either. A bonus is that this nail polish remover is very inexpensive, but does a great job.
leah c.
I have never used another nail polish remover since I found this one! It gets all of the nail polish off in just a few swipes! I have used other products, but this one made my nails feel brand new and not damaged.
Alison H.
Memphis, TN
The nail polish remover does a great job of removing the nail polish. Additionally, the remover works to strengthen nails. This is helpful because nail polish removers with an acetone base weaken nails, so this is a better alternative.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?