BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Sherry G.
I really like this nail polish remover. It works fairly well and the price is very affordable. It does take a bit of scrubbing for more stubborn polish and I can't really tell if my nails are much stronger but it's a good buy nonetheless.
Kimberly C.
Clarksville, TN
I've used his product for many years. A great product for the price. It powers through tough nail polish colors. The only flaw is that is sometimes leave my nails feeling brittle and dry.
Polly C.
This nail polish remover is great and inexpensive. It makes the polish slide right off. Hassle free, and easy clean up. I've only ever bought this one time because I had to try it for the cheap price, and I would definitely buy again.
Stephanie Z.
Miami
Gets the job done! Instantly removes all regular nail polish! I purchase my nail polish remover at target! I love that this is a strengthening formula so I can rest easy with thinking about whether my nails are going to weaken or not.
Creslee M.
Wilmington, CA
I really enjoy this nail polish remover. It is easy to apply and gets the nail polish off effortlessly. I buy it from Target and it works just as well as name brand polish removers. I would recommend this to others as it is affordable.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Is it weird that I love the smell of nail polish remover?! This one is great, as it is also formulated with gelatin to help strengthen the natural nail. The purple hue of the liquid does not discolor. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
Big fan of Target's Up & Up products! This strengthening nail polish remover is no exception. It gets your nail polish off quickly and easily without having to scrub or apply too much pressure. It also really strengthens your nails.
Ariana H.
charlottsville
I love this product and is much more gently then acetone removers. I find that those leave me with dry brittle nails aside from the awful smell. Although I have found that this one leaves my nails soft and more hydrated than usual.
Kerry E.
I always use this product because of the price. I will say the one down side is it is not as strong as others. Meaning it takes more scrubbing to get the nail polish off. However it is much kinder on my nails than the higher acetone.
Theresa R.
Lake Elsinore
Works great. Removes my nail polish, doesn’t dry out my nails or skin. This is the only nail polish remover I purchase over and over. Just cover the top with a cotton ball and flip the bottle and remove any nail polish on your nail.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.