BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Great product. Gets the job done at a great price. Has a less intense smell than other brands and types of nail polish remover. It's pretty much my go-to brand and type when it comes to nail polish removers.
Rox Q.
I like the smell of it mainly because it isn't to harsh. The color of the product is very interesting because it's purple. I do appreciate the way the top of the container is made because it is easy to use.
Megan F.
I like products that treat my nails along with removing polish. This works well to get the polish off and my nails don't feel brittle after. I have repurchased this product multiple times and will continue to.
Heather D.
Best nail polish remover out there. Takes like zero time to remove stubborn, old red polish. The smell can be quite overpowering, but you'll get that with most removers. This is the only one I buy anymore.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
I haven't had any issues with this nail polish remover. It didn't smell horrible and took the polish off like it should. I didn't notice it strengthening my nails, but I didn't really expect it too either.
samantha l.
vacaville , CA
I love this nail polish remover! It strengthens your nails as you remove your nail polish. I always buy this brand! I bought it at target and have been looking for an alternative, but can't seem to find one that can beat it!
Grace H.
New Mexico, NM
This nail polish remover is super effective and really cheap! It works just as well as any other nail polish remover! I use it very frequently. I highly recommend that people use this nail polish remover!
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
Nice all round product. Nice price. Removes nail polish easily, but can be a little drying. Purchased from Target. Very good price and a nice all rounder. Would recommend especially if you're on a budget.
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
I use up and up nail polish remover because it is effective and so so cheap. It's only a couple dollars that lasts you months. There's no reason to buy any other nail polish remover when this works great.
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
This gets my polish off and doesn't dry my nails out. It's super cheap. I think I buy this cause it's so cheap and easily available but honestly I never look for anything else cause it works. I recommend it!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?