BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kristen W.
I always by this brand when I run out. It is good value for the price. Works the same as the name brands. I'd recommend it, maybe not if you're looking for something special, if not it's good enough to get the job done.
Taylor H.
Wilsonville, OR
This is a great basic nail polish remover if you don’t want to spend a whole lot and don’t care about strong acetone smells. I don’t think it’s awesome when it comes to getting the stains off my nail from darker colors.
Miranda G.
Morristown, TN
Definitely does the job! It does not have a strong scent. I think you get a lot of product for a really good price. Works just as well as a name brand! Not sure how much t strengthens my nails, but still a good product!
jenna l.
jackson
Hate the smell, but the results are worth it. All removers smell this way, but this one is a great price for a great product. I don't like spending a lot on a product like this so I am thankful for an affordable option.
Hilary L.
San Francisco, CA
i bought this remover from target and it is just like any nail polish remover. it works very well and is worth the price you spend. the nail polish alcohol smell is less than other products and the product prevents further damage to your nails by strengthening it
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Super great quality for the price. Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish remover quickly removes all nail polish, while also strengthening the nail. I am a repeated user of this product and will probably never change. I recommend this product.
Danli C.
I bought this nail polish remover from Target. This nail polish remover is okay. It does it's job, but I have to rub my nail a few times for the polish to be removed. It dries out my nails, but I feel like most removers will make your nails dry. The product is very affordable and I would probably buy it again.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles
Doesnt come off that quick you kind of have yhe rub it but good for the price and another thinh is that the smell is different from other removers this one is not as strong in scent which is good because i have lil ones.
Samantha K.
Does the job! No reason to spend anymore than this product costs. I always use my cartwheel when I buy it. I splurge on better quality product but I buy up and up remover and cotton balls. It's going in the trash anyways
Cassondra C.
Best nail polish remover! It removes my polish perfectly with a little rubbing and doesn't feel like it breaks down my nails at all. Of course it has a terrible smell like normal acetone, but it's worth it. Definitely recommend this product
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.