BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kristyn J.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a great remover as it helps strengthen the nails at the same time. My nails tend to break quite easily so I always go with a strengthening remover. It's also a great price for us college students!
Lissa B.
South Gate , CA
I love this Polish remover!!!! its a good price and it also helps my nails. when i say help i mean i feel as if my nails get a bit stronger. I bought this at Target and its my to go nail polish remover
Michele A.
Fort Smith, AR
So inexpensive and strengthens as you use it! I also feel that it's less harsh on my nails than the acetone version and it smells better. You can purchase at Walmart for so cheap! I'd recommend for purchase.
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Great product. Gets the job done at a great price. Has a less intense smell than other brands and types of nail polish remover. It's pretty much my go-to brand and type when it comes to nail polish removers.
Lindsay S.
It's works. Theirs better products out there but it's nail polish remover so you aren't asking for much. Doesn't have a strong odor like a lot of them tend to have. It's cheap so I buy it when I'm at target
Abby F.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the perfect nail polish remover! It gets off every color, even those sparkly ones that are impossible to get off. Very good value for the price. I'm a returning user who has no desire to switch to a different product. Would recommend to anyone looking for nail polish remover!
samantha l.
vacaville , CA
I love this nail polish remover! It strengthens your nails as you remove your nail polish. I always buy this brand! I bought it at target and have been looking for an alternative, but can't seem to find one that can beat it!
Kate S.
Irvington, KY
Removed the nail polish very well although I can never get rid of the harsh smell very quick. Always seems to linger. Also is very hard on my brittle nails. They always peel after I use nail polish remover
Grace H.
New Mexico, NM
This nail polish remover is super effective and really cheap! It works just as well as any other nail polish remover! I use it very frequently. I highly recommend that people use this nail polish remover!
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
Nice all round product. Nice price. Removes nail polish easily, but can be a little drying. Purchased from Target. Very good price and a nice all rounder. Would recommend especially if you're on a budget.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?