BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This product works just okay. It takes a lot to get off this sort of gel nail polish that I use. I’m thinking of upgrading to a acetone. I can’t really tell that it strengthens my nails but it doesn’t make them worse either.
Ashley J.
I love how this nail polish remover strengthens my nails as it's doing its job! One swipe of this stuff gets off most of your nail polish. I'm a repeat user this is my second bottle and would not hesitate to purchase again!
Alexa P.
Livonia
Took off the color extremely well and scent was t strong little bit goes a long way I got mine from target and it was a good deal will be using again! Basic need that I will be buying again in the near future favorite brand
Sarah R.
Winter Garden, FL
While it takes a bit of time to get all the polish, especially the glitter kind, I like that this is the strengthening kind so my nails do not feel weak after and it keeps them strong enough to grow long and healthy.
lily S.
This is a good product to remove nail polish my mom just bought this for me, this is my first time using this product, i got this at target a local store.  It's easy to use and remove nail polish with.  I would buy this again at target i love this product!!
Jamie B.
It's cheap, it works well, and you can find it pretty much everywhere. I've been using this for years and have never had a problems with it. I'm not really confident about the "strengthening" claim, but you get what you pay for.
Emily G.
Monroeton, PA
This product does really well to get off even the toughest nail polish, even glitter nail polish! It's amazing! It doesn't make my nails feel destroyed after using it like some nail polish removers do. Would recommend this.
Michelle W.
Carnegie, PA
I love Target's Up and Up brand! This product is awesome! It's cheaper than any higher end nail polish remover but still takes everything off! A little goes a long way so it lasts forever. Definitely will be a repeat buyer.
Devon G.
Riverton, NJ
This works very well even on glittery polishes. I'm not too sure about anything strengthening properties, but the remover definitely does not feel as severe as other ones I have used. Bottle also seemed to last a long time.
Isabel M.
Chatsworth, CA
Great value in this product. Works better than a lot of leading brands I've tried. I've purchased this product multiple times and am never disappointed. Great shelf life, as well. Will definitely be purchasing over & over.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.