BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Monica I.
Niles, MI
It does the job in cleaning up my nails and I have noticed them not breaking as much recently. Its also not ruining my nails as the paint comes off. I am a repeat user of this product and don't see it changing anytime soon.
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Honestly it's great. It does the job and I don't feel like I'm struggling to get my nail polish off. It's also super moisturizing and I don't feel like my hands are dehydrated after using it. Smells good too!
Rebecca S.
This is the remover I use most often! It works very well compared to more expensive brands. It's cheap but the value is great. Purchased at target. The smell isn't as bad as others I've smelled. I'd recommend
Lea G.
Ocean City, NJ
As good, if not better, than the name brands! I have ver fine, brittle nails. This doesn't leave my nails feeling dry and I really do think it strengthens my nails. You can't beat the price. I highly recommend
Lindsay S.
It's works. Theirs better products out there but it's nail polish remover so you aren't asking for much. Doesn't have a strong odor like a lot of them tend to have. It's cheap so I buy it when I'm at target
Ashley N.
This nail polish remover works very well. It takes of the polish very easily. As with other polish removers the smell is very strong, but bearable. The up & up brand is my go-to for these types of products.
April H.
San Francisco , CA
It is a good cheap nail polish remover. It takes a few amount on the cotton pad or ball and a lot of scrubbing to remove all the nail polish off my fingers. It doesn't leave my nails dried out which is good.
Rox Q.
I like the smell of it mainly because it isn't to harsh. The color of the product is very interesting because it's purple. I do appreciate the way the top of the container is made because it is easy to use.
Liz B.
lansing, MI
Doesn't harm my nails or make them flimsy and works really well, even with really dark polishes. It's nice to not have a nasty stain left when I'm done removing a color! Better than anything else I've tried.
natalie M.
Works well most of the time. With lots of scrubbing nail polish comes off well. Dosent work well on taking off gel or glitter however. Leaves a very distinct sharpie smell for a long time in the whole room.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?