BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Marilynn A.
Tustin, CA
Gets the job done and it’s inexpensive. Nails don’t seem to get dry. Always have it in the house. I always change out my nail polish. Even works on glitter nails which are a pain. I should probably invest in a better brand eventually
Sandie L.
98057
I like the price of this Target brand. It feels not as harsh as other brands. Doesn’t require much to remove polish, and simple to use with a cooton ball. It’s my go to brand for several years
Beth S.
Works well to remove any nail polish brand, even the cheap ones that are hard to get off. Doesn’t do much for strengthening though. Price is inexpensive though and I will continue to purchase.
Faith Y.
Blaine, Minnesota
I don't really know the point of buying an expensive brand nail polish remover when you can buy q cheap one for the same quality. This is my favorite nail polish remover and works really well!
Adriana M.
I love this polish remover! It super affordable$1.00 to be exact and it does its job well! My nails don't get chippy or fragile (I do apply a hardening clear polish) it's a 6fl oz bottle and lasts me at least 2months! And I do my nails alot lol. It's really a Bang for your Buck!
Ashley H.
Lowell
I love this remover! It works really good and you don’t have to use tons of it. I feel like it works as good of not better then other brands that I have used. It’s really well priced too!
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
I’ve used this brand for years and I like the purple bottle the best as it doesn’t seem to dry my skin out. It also removes the polis well. I continue to buy it so I’d definitely recommend it.
Kimberly G.
This worked very good and it left my nails looking healthy and strong. I have always been a nail biter but this past two years I have let them grow like crazy wanting me to keep them fabulous. I like that there is strengthing in there for my nails to be strong and health the way they should be. The smell is great and I feel great when I’m done.
Emma C.
Amherst, NY
It’s great! Lasts a long time, so I’m not constantly re-purchasing. I pour a little on a cotton round and leave on my nails for a minute or so, and most of my polish comes off right away
Erika K.
Port St. John
Does the job like it promises. Of course, depending on the color you’re removing, you may need a little extra elbow grease but it works great. And Up and Up is generally always on cartwheel as well so you can save a little dough.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?