BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
It does exactly what I need it to. It doesn’t have too strong of a scent and it is great for soaking nail polish off or just a quick removal around the cuticles. I would recommend to others. It is reasonably priced as well.
victoria R.
I love this nail polish remover. For such a cheap price it really gets the job done. Also is great for my nails and don’t leave them feeling dry or weak. This is the only brand i buy and definitely recommend to other people
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Gets the job done for sure! And you can’t beat the price. It’s close to nothing. I love target so I trust everything they have anyways. I normally buy up&up vs. name brands. If you’re skeptical give it a try. It’s good.
D M.
I never tried expensive nail polish remover but this one for the price is a good working product. Easily removes the regular nail polish and a little harder nail polish that has a glitter in it. I will purchase it again.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Paola H.
Somerdale, NJ
It removes all the nail polish and left the feeling of strength in your nail. It’s cheaper. It doesn’t smell too much, so it’s fine for me. I always get the same nail polish remover. I would recommend this to everybody.
Samantha S.
Bronx, NY
Really great nail polish remover. Gets the job done easily and is affordable. I just put the remover on a cotton ball or tissue and it works like a charm. charn have noticed stronger nails after using this kind.
Amanda N.
Another one of my go to polish removers but for a fraction of the price of the name brand removers. Works just as well. Not harsh on the nails and gets the job done! Value friendly. Would buy again! Love Target brand!
Caitlin J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this nail polish remover because not only is super cheap but it’s also strenghtening so it helps my nails stay thick and strong ! It doesn’t have a present scent but no nail polish remover I’ve ever used does !
Lyra F.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a good product. It’s a great deal and it does the job of taking off polish. It leaves the nails rather nourished and it gets all the product off. I would re-purchase and recommend to others as a good remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?