BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
Gets the job done although you might need a little more than usual. Additionally I've noticed that it takes a while to get off glitter nail polishes. Maybe go for the one with stronger formula instead of this.
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Honestly it's great. It does the job and I don't feel like I'm struggling to get my nail polish off. It's also super moisturizing and I don't feel like my hands are dehydrated after using it. Smells good too!
Rebecca S.
This is the remover I use most often! It works very well compared to more expensive brands. It's cheap but the value is great. Purchased at target. The smell isn't as bad as others I've smelled. I'd recommend
Heather R.
Trussville, AL
I used to get gel/powder manicures regularly, but noticed my nails were becoming weak. Using this to remove the gel/powder and switching back to regular nail polish helped build the strength in my nails again.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My mom works at a shop with parts for cars and this remover help strengthen her nails and it works amazing.
Gorgeous nails is an after effect I would definitely recommend.
Nicole S.
Hamburg, NY
I've used plenty of up&up nail polish remover's and this one is trash! It takes soooo long to remove the nail polish I don't know if it is the formula used for the nail strengthening but don't waste your money
Shaylyn T.
['Ithaca', ''], NY
Gets the job done and removes my nail polish. Strong smell, but I feel like all nail polish removers have a strong smell. Good price too! Not loyal to the brand, but would buy again if it was convenient.
Bella G.
Amazing nail polish remover, it really gets the job done without having to use a lot of pressure. Good for it's price it's only like a couple dollars. I get it from target. I buy it all the time when I'm out.
Lexi B.
Wilmington, DE
great nail polish remover that works really well without a fight to get the polish off. I havent noticed my nails getting stronger but maybe after a few months of continuous use they will start to change
Monica I.
Niles, MI
It does the job in cleaning up my nails and I have noticed them not breaking as much recently. Its also not ruining my nails as the paint comes off. I am a repeat user of this product and don't see it changing anytime soon.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?