BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Megan C.
Dover, NH
The up&up strengthening nail polish remover is amazing! It is a good value, and works great. I like the fact that it actually helps my nails, unlike other formulas. I have bought it at target and will again. I recommend this formula to my friends on a regular basis.
Allison R.
syracuse ny
I love this nail polish remover! I'm a nail addict so you can count on me to always doing my nails and having to use nail polish remover! It works nice and you only have to swipe a couple times! Would recommend !
Chelsea M.
New york
Love this nail polish remover it takes my nail polish right off in just a couple seconds no need to scrub on your nail forever it comes right off use this product alot
only nail polish remover I ever use I literally only buy this nail polish remover
angie c.
North Hollywood
This is just my go to nail polish remover because of the price only. It's really not that great of a product to remove nail immediately but for the price I am willing to over see that part. I do need to find another brand that can work more efficiently than this one
Katherine B.
The Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover is a very effective nail polish remover. It is very inexpensive for the quality of this product. This nail polish remover claims to strengthen your nails which I believe it may somewhat do. I bought mine at Target.
Ana R.
Sacramento, CA
This product is so cheep at Target you can't resist. Works amazing the smell is super harsh and does stay on your fingers for a while but it does the job. Everytime I need a new nail polish remover I always go for this one cause i know it does the job for the price
Anne D.
It gets the job done, but nothing to get too excited about. I love that it's cheap and available everywhere. I haven't tried any other formulations but I grabbed the strengthening formula to avoid drying out my nails too badly. Overall, it's good, I would repurchase
Iva G.
I like this affordable and practical nail remover. Works really well. Only end up using one dap on cotton ball for one hand and another dab for another. I noticed that my nails are little bit stronger and they don't peel as much when I used some other brands
Jackie M.
This is my go-to polish remover. It is not too harsh, but I can still get all my polish off with just one cotton pad filled with this remover. It is super cheap and doesn't dehydrate my cuticles too bad. I have repurchased many times, and would again
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Up & up's nail polish remover works perfectly for the job that it is supposed to do. It is not too strong smelling and typically will be able to remove the polish with one or two cotton swabs. Also, the price is unbeatable especially since it gets the job done.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.