BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Chelsea C.
Westfield, IN
This strengthening nail polish remover from Target is both effective and budget friendly! It is not harsh on my nails and over repeated use, I have noticed that my nails are becoming both healthier and stronger.
Candice S.
Argyle TX
As far as nail polish remover goes, this one is pretty good. It gets off my salon polish without too much scrubbing, and also removes nail wraps with ease when I wear those. I would definitely purchase it again.
Laura M.
Excelsior, MN
This is the only nail polish remover I ever buy. I love when the off brand is even better than the brand name and that is the case with this one! I really do belive it helps keep my nails strong and conditioned.
Reem A.
Raleigh , NC
Love using this up&up nail polish remover, I pretty much only buy this type since I like how it adds strengthening to my nails. Also the scent is not too strong compared to other brands I have tried in the past.
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
This nail polish remover works great at getting the nail polish off however I did not notice any strengthening. I'm not sure if it would need to be used regularly to have a real last effect but nothing immediate.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
This nail polish remover has a good smell that is mot overwhelming. And it takes off nail polish in a good fashion. I don't know if I have noticed any strengthening benefits, but I would buy this remover again
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My mom works at a shop with parts for cars and this remover help strengthen her nails and it works amazing.
Gorgeous nails is an after effect I would definitely recommend.
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Honestly it's great. It does the job and I don't feel like I'm struggling to get my nail polish off. It's also super moisturizing and I don't feel like my hands are dehydrated after using it. Smells good too!
Bella G.
Amazing nail polish remover, it really gets the job done without having to use a lot of pressure. Good for it's price it's only like a couple dollars. I get it from target. I buy it all the time when I'm out.
Rebecca S.
This is the remover I use most often! It works very well compared to more expensive brands. It's cheap but the value is great. Purchased at target. The smell isn't as bad as others I've smelled. I'd recommend
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?