BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Miranda G.
Morristown, TN
Definitely does the job! It does not have a strong scent. I think you get a lot of product for a really good price. Works just as well as a name brand! Not sure how much t strengthens my nails, but still a good product!
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Super great quality for the price. Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish remover quickly removes all nail polish, while also strengthening the nail. I am a repeated user of this product and will probably never change. I recommend this product.
Danli C.
I bought this nail polish remover from Target. This nail polish remover is okay. It does it's job, but I have to rub my nail a few times for the polish to be removed. It dries out my nails, but I feel like most removers will make your nails dry. The product is very affordable and I would probably buy it again.
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
I'm not sure that I would actually say this is strengthening but it does the job of taking off even the toughest colors. For stubborn reds or darks I will sometimes have to spend a little longer, but generally it works well!
Cassondra C.
Best nail polish remover! It removes my polish perfectly with a little rubbing and doesn't feel like it breaks down my nails at all. Of course it has a terrible smell like normal acetone, but it's worth it. Definitely recommend this product
Samantha K.
Does the job! No reason to spend anymore than this product costs. I always use my cartwheel when I buy it. I splurge on better quality product but I buy up and up remover and cotton balls. It's going in the trash anyways
Andrea L.
This is a great nail polish remover. Of course it smells really strong but when using makes my nails feel smooth and not brittle like some removers can make u feel. It's a very good price and lasts for a really long time.
Molly J.
Covington, LA
It's nail polish remover: how good can it be? Well, I get a lot of hangnails, and this doesn't burn when I use it! If you're like me, that is a very big deal. It's cheap, effective, and gentle. What more could you want?
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This is exactly what you would expect from a nail polish remover. It does a good job removing polish. I'm not so sure it really does strengthen my nails but it does the job that I need it to. Smell isn't terrible either.
Haley B.
Lake havasu city
This product works great, it does have a very strong smell but it works great. It's better than most that can't get all of it off. It's very easy to use with a Cotten ball. Yes I would buy this again it's my favorite.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?