BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Alicia B.
East Providence
Works well. Super cheap. Does strengthen my nails. I'll always buy this one when I'm running low as it never has let me down before. I usually soak my nails in it for a minute then wipe away the polish and it works well without irritating my cuticles.
Selina L.
Roseville, MI
Good at removing nail polish on your toes and nails. Easy to use just get a cotton swab ready and put it up to the nail polish remover and pour some nail polish remover on it. It's good at remoivig dark colors,pastels,holds, and glitter! Recommend
Abby W.
Bellingham
This stuff works great for getting polish off. I usually buy the pink one but the purple one works just the same. I can usually get one hand done with one cotton ball with this stuff on it. I would buy it again.  I usually buy these at drug stores.
Emily R.
Mount Vernon, NY
It's nail polish remover. It smells bad, is cold, and takes the nail polish off of your nails. They're basically all the same, so why not get the cheap store-brand? It lasts forever, but when it runs out, I might get the same bottle... but who knows?
Claudia 🌺.
Arleta, CA
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover it’s great for taking off those stubborn nail polishes. I use it a lot since I always get bored of having the same color on my nails for too long. It’s very affordable. I would definitely buy it again.
Jill W.
I love everything up and up! Great company and quality products. The nail polish remover is great, would be five stars if only the smell was less strong. Otherwise highly recommend to clean off your polish. Works great and leaves nails not dry. :)
Emma H.
Los Angeles, CA
This nail polish remover was HORRIBLE!!!! It literally never did anything to take the polish off, and what it did get off of my nails smeared all over my fingers and created a huge mess. Disappointing, I wouldn't buy it again. Do not recommend.
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
This nail polish remover is great! It's helpful when on the go, it's quick and easy to use. And it strengthens my nails I take gel polish off especially when my nails are brittle.
Shelby W.
Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover works just as well as any other nail polish remover I have used. I didn't notice it make my nails stronger, but it was effective at removing nail polish. It was a good price, which is mostly why I bought it.
Taylor M.
San Diego
To me personally nail polish remover is nail polish remover. There is no particular one I like above the others. I have never found one I hated. I do tend to stick more to this brand than others for some reason. I like it and have no issues with it.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.