BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Carly L.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I feel like it doesn't strip my nails nearly as bad as other nail polish removers. Highly recommend using cotton balls. It makes it so easy! I will continue to repurchase.
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
This nail polish remover works great at getting the nail polish off however I did not notice any strengthening. I'm not sure if it would need to be used regularly to have a real last effect but nothing immediate.
Candice S.
Argyle TX
As far as nail polish remover goes, this one is pretty good. It gets off my salon polish without too much scrubbing, and also removes nail wraps with ease when I wear those. I would definitely purchase it again.
Sandy J.
This is typically the nail polish remover I always use. It's only like a buck or two at target. It cleans up the nail pretty well and it might be strengthening my nail. I don't feel it making it weaker anyways.
Reem A.
Raleigh , NC
Love using this up&up nail polish remover, I pretty much only buy this type since I like how it adds strengthening to my nails. Also the scent is not too strong compared to other brands I have tried in the past.
Emmy L.
Baltimore , MD
So cheap and so effective. I love that its purple so I can see that i'm soaking a cotton ball enough to remove all of the polish from my fingers. Almost no rub required. (unless there is sparkles, then godspeed)
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
The smell is too strong but it does the job. I'm not too picky when it comes to nail polish remover. I will use anything that remove my nail polish. I realized that this product make my cuticle really dry as well
Cierra C.
I love this nail polish remover. It's highly affective and very inexpensive. Whenever I do my own nails
I always use this brand of nail polish remover. It works just as well as the name brand nail polish removers
Chelsea C.
Westfield, IN
This strengthening nail polish remover from Target is both effective and budget friendly! It is not harsh on my nails and over repeated use, I have noticed that my nails are becoming both healthier and stronger.
McKyla C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I honestly have bought this many times out of convenience! It definitely isn't the worst or best I have tried, from what I can tell it has never negatively effected my nails. I do prefer Sally's over it though!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?