BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
The price is right, this stuff is very inexpensive and works great, I always pick up a bottle at Target almos t every time I go, it really does strengthen nails too! And I love the purple shade. It’s definitely a recommended buy!
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I use this nail polish remover every single time I go to remove my polish, and it works every time. The polish comes off very easy upon contact, and it doesn't take a long time for all the color to wash away. Plus, the price is amazing!
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI
Not sure about the claims to strengthen, but this formula isn't too fumy and works well unless I have a very stubborn paint job to remove. Then i go for my mom's ancient glass bottle of oil -based remover - that stuff is amazing!
🔸Alexandy🔸 T.
Your general nail polish remover. Will do the job and skin stays moisturized after you use it. Basic and affordable product for its purpose. Good value for its price and quality. Target brands don't disappoint and would recommend.
Shayne S.
Franksville, WI
Have bought this multiple times over the years. Gets the job done as almost any regular remover and is a good price and since it's at target I'm there anyways. Never noticed it so anything to strengthen my nails unfortunately.
Jon O.
Charlotte, NC
Just your average polish remover. Nothing out of this world or revolutionary, but for the price, it's pretty great! Super affordable and effective. I constantly change my nails and I find myself buying these over and over again.
Carolyn P.
I usually get this nail polish remover. It's cheap and it gets the job done. I like to get the acetone one since it removes the nail polish better. The smell may be overpowering, but for it's affordable price, I can withstand it.
He A.
This nail polish doesn't have a really unpleasant scent to it at all. Gets the job done with just one to two cotton balls, and a couple of dabs of this remover. This is my go-to remover, and available in your local drug store!
Nicki P.
I believe this is a target brand. If not that is where I purchase this. Great, cheap nail polish removal. I will always purchase this for when I need nail polish remover. Easy to get, and always in stock. Really enjoy this brand
Kayla S.
Dorchester, MA
Great nail polish remover with a slightly less aggressive smell than the regular stuff. I feel like it doesn't leave that gross white coating that the regular (acetone) removers leave on your nails and fingers. Only a couple of bucks for a bottle and it lasts quite a while.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?