BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Libby P.
Madison, WI
Gets the job done, minimal scent. Haven't noticed any "strengthening" effect. Used on Sally Hansen 1 step gel nail polish and it successfully removed it, just a touch more scrubbing than normal. I'll buy again!
Connie H.
Moneta, VA
stands up to more expensive brands. I change my nail color at home about once a week and go thru this quite often. doesn't ruin finishes on furniture like straight acetone and doesn't dry out my nails either.
Desi C.
San Diego , CA
I think this nail polish remover is good. It does the job. I just don't feel that it really strengthens my nails and I've used this product several times now. It's easy to use and inexpensive. I would repurchase.
Carly L.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I feel like it doesn't strip my nails nearly as bad as other nail polish removers. Highly recommend using cotton balls. It makes it so easy! I will continue to repurchase.
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
This nail polish remover works great at getting the nail polish off however I did not notice any strengthening. I'm not sure if it would need to be used regularly to have a real last effect but nothing immediate.
Alexus B.
I love this remover, it doesn't wreck my nails and it takes off the polish easily. I got it at target for a great price, it works just as well as the name brand. I have bought it multiple times, would recommend.
Morgan O.
Findlay, Ohio
This product gets its job done, removes my nail polish, just like most of the other removers. You can only purchase it at target as up and up if their brand, but like most things at target, they never fall short
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
The smell is too strong but it does the job. I'm not too picky when it comes to nail polish remover. I will use anything that remove my nail polish. I realized that this product make my cuticle really dry as well
Taylor M.
Although it works, stains don't come out and it stinks to the high heavens! Also, it dried out my nails so badly that they peeled. But it did really remove the policy, even glitter! I guess that is important too!
Laura M.
Excelsior, MN
This is the only nail polish remover I ever buy. I love when the off brand is even better than the brand name and that is the case with this one! I really do belive it helps keep my nails strong and conditioned.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?