BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Elizabeth O.
I've used this nail polish remover on and off for about a year.  The bottle is very reasonably priced and I haven't noticed it damaging my nails at all.  The smell is a little strong, so I subtracted a star for that.  I would absolutely recommend to others
Desiraee O.
Visalia
I love this nail polish remover! It’s gentle, and gets all of the unwanted color off my nail. My nails aren’t the strongest, so I purchase the strengthening acetone remover. I’ve always had great results with these nail polish removers by Up and Up
Claire R.
This is the only nail polish remover that I buy. It’s cheap and works very well. Compared to others that are more expensive I would use the up and up brand because it’s cheap. Only brand I buy so repeat user. Yes I would recommend this for others.
Anne M.
Spring valley , CA
This has become my go-to nail polish remover because i feel like the scent doesn't linger as long. It also removed my polish quickly and doesn't dry out my hands. Its a great value and it does everything I need it to do. I will continue to re purchase .
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
Love this polish remover. It makes my nails feel well nourished and strong every time I use it. I usually have to wash my hands afterwards though in case I accidentally put my finger in my mouth. Funky taste! Great product overall and gets the job done!
Hillary Y.
It works, but you gotta rub it quite a bit with a cotton pad. The formula isn't strong enough to quickly take off polish. In terms of strengthening, I'm not sure if I saw a difference, but at least it didn't make my nails worse off. Would recommend if you're trying to find a cheap remover.
Selina L.
Roseville, MI
Good at removing nail polish on your toes and nails. Easy to use just get a cotton swab ready and put it up to the nail polish remover and pour some nail polish remover on it. It's good at remoivig dark colors,pastels,holds, and glitter! Recommend
Claudia 🌺.
Arleta, CA
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover it’s great for taking off those stubborn nail polishes. I use it a lot since I always get bored of having the same color on my nails for too long. It’s very affordable. I would definitely buy it again.
Drew S.
This remover works great. I usually need multiple cotton balls dipped in remover to take care of all my nails; with this product I only needed 2! It definitely is stronger and works a lot better than other brands i've tried. I will continue to use this brand!
Abby W.
Bellingham
This stuff works great for getting polish off. I usually buy the pink one but the purple one works just the same. I can usually get one hand done with one cotton ball with this stuff on it. I would buy it again.  I usually buy these at drug stores.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.