BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
What more can you ask for in a nail polish remover? Cheap and effective. Got it at target. Smell is still strong but all of them smell the same to me. Not sure if my nailed are strengthened but it removes the color I need gone!
He A.
This nail polish doesn't have a really unpleasant scent to it at all. Gets the job done with just one to two cotton balls, and a couple of dabs of this remover. This is my go-to remover, and available in your local drug store!
Tiffany C.
Birmingham, AL
When it comes to polish removers most manage to do the job. However, I prefer a formula that does not dry out my skin or nails. This remover manages to remove polish more gently and leaves my natural nails clean of polish oil.
shelby s.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this because of the strengthening aspect advertised. It works like any other nail polish remover, but I feel like my nails are being nourished in the process. It's a good price and I will definitely rebuy this product.
Catie K.
It took a lot of product to take my nail polish off. My first impression was that it took more nail polish remover than other brands I've tried. Not particularly surprising considering how inexpensive Up and Up products are.
Jordan B.
Winter Spgs, FL
Good nail polish remover. This remover does not dry out my nails after application, which is nice. It removes glitter polish as well, with minimal work. It is less expensive that brand name polish removers, therefore I would repurchase.
Brittany T.
Removes my polish with ease. Very affordable as well and lasts forever. This is my go to brand for nail polish remover. I think it works just as well as any other brand for less the cost. Comes in different formulas as well.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This product works just okay. It takes a lot to get off this sort of gel nail polish that I use. I’m thinking of upgrading to a acetone. I can’t really tell that it strengthens my nails but it doesn’t make them worse either.
Rachel G.
Maidsville, WV
This is a great nail polish remover. I love that it has strengthening properties and the fact that it is purple just makes me feel more girly. It's a great value compared to other brands so it definitely won't break the bank.
Erica I.
It's a good product when removing nail polish and even gel polish. I just dislike how dry it makes my fingers feel after. It wasn't expensive and i would recommend to others if they can get passed the dryness the way i do.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?