BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Loreen R.
I was surprised by the potency of this nail polish remover. It might have been a placebo effect, but my nails did feel stronger after use (or at least not weaker). It does a good job of not "spreading" the color around on skin after the polish is removed.
Gabriella K.
Liverpool, NY
Classic nail polish remover that I know will get the job. I can not buy cheap nail polish remover because I can tell the difference between cheap and quality. Good value for the price for sure. I have sensitive nails so this is an important factor for me.
Unique M.
I don't paint my nails very often because I work with my hands. I did not mind this polish but if I remember correctly I had to use a decent amount of product to get all the polish off. I would use it if there was nothing else but it's not really my go to
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Everything you would expect out of your "purple blend" nail polish remover. It may be a generic store brand but trust me the quality is definitely there. It delivers, is budget friendly, and is self explanatory in use, I definitely would recommend it :) .
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
I like this product because it takes my nail polish right off.  I hate the struggle of the removal process and this product makes it an easy task.  I also like the fact that this formula does not over dry my fingers/nails leaving the uncomfortably dry.  Works great!
Maddy K.
Franklin
This is relatively effective. I find that I do have to use a lot of the product to remove my nail polish (even more if it is gel nail polish) but it is relatively inexpensive so it is not too bothersome. It definitely gets he job done for a pretty low price
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
the up & up nail Polish remover works well and it's at a great cost! Target has done it with their line of products. the up & up nail Polish remover removes nail Polish easily, even those nail polishes that have been sitting on our nails and toes for weeks!
Jamie T.
Daphne, AL
This is a great nail polish remover for removing your basic nail polish. I bought this product at Target and it was a great price point. I could not tell a difference between the Up & up brand and the Cutex brand. I would recommend this product to others.
Brittney M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the job and takes off dark colors! It has a strong smell like most of the other removers out there but after washing your hands its not too bad. For a good price, it definitely does what it needs to. I would purchase this product again in the future.
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does the job! Haven't noticed too much of the strengthening part. don't know if it's from my diet or any other factors but my nails do seem to be thicker and stronger. I like this so far, it's cheap, and I recommend to anyone. :) would def buy again
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.