BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Emily G.
This product does really well to get off even the toughest nail polish, even glitter nail polish! It's amazing! It doesn't make my nails feel destroyed after using it like some nail polish removers do. Would recommend this.
Isabel M.
Chatsworth, CA
Great value in this product. Works better than a lot of leading brands I've tried. I've purchased this product multiple times and am never disappointed. Great shelf life, as well. Will definitely be purchasing over & over.
Devon G.
Riverton, NJ
This works very well even on glittery polishes. I'm not too sure about anything strengthening properties, but the remover definitely does not feel as severe as other ones I have used. Bottle also seemed to last a long time.
Jamie B.
It's cheap, it works well, and you can find it pretty much everywhere. I've been using this for years and have never had a problems with it. I'm not really confident about the "strengthening" claim, but you get what you pay for.
Alicia D.
This was a good nail polish remover. It wasn't very drying and didn't leave my nails looking dehydrated and cracked after use which was goos. Pretty good at removing polish but takes a few swipes and cotton balls to do so.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles , WA
I use up&ups nail polish remover all the time. Normal it's the best price I can find and I know it will work for my removal needs. I find this brand at target, one of my favorite stores for picking up my nail polish too.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This is exactly what you would expect from a nail polish remover. It does a good job removing polish. I'm not so sure it really does strengthen my nails but it does the job that I need it to. Smell isn't terrible either.
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Super great quality for the price. Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish remover quickly removes all nail polish, while also strengthening the nail. I am a repeated user of this product and will probably never change. I recommend this product.
Hilary L.
San Francisco, CA
i bought this remover from target and it is just like any nail polish remover. it works very well and is worth the price you spend. the nail polish alcohol smell is less than other products and the product prevents further damage to your nails by strengthening it
Andrea L.
This is a great nail polish remover. Of course it smells really strong but when using makes my nails feel smooth and not brittle like some removers can make u feel. It's a very good price and lasts for a really long time.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?