BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Is it weird that I love the smell of nail polish remover?! This one is great, as it is also formulated with gelatin to help strengthen the natural nail. The purple hue of the liquid does not discolor. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
Big fan of Target's Up & Up products! This strengthening nail polish remover is no exception. It gets your nail polish off quickly and easily without having to scrub or apply too much pressure. It also really strengthens your nails.
Carla N.
Been using this product for years. Super affordable and the scent isn't too overwhelming. Not sure if it actually strengthens my nails but I believe this product is great
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
I really like the up and up nail polish remover. I always buy this brand because it takes off the polish very easily. I get this from target is is very inexpensive. This is a good brand of polish remover and is worth the purchase.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I use this nail polish remover every single time I go to remove my polish, and it works every time. The polish comes off very easy upon contact, and it doesn't take a long time for all the color to wash away. Plus, the price is amazing!
🔸Alexandy🔸 T.
Your general nail polish remover. Will do the job and skin stays moisturized after you use it. Basic and affordable product for its purpose. Good value for its price and quality. Target brands don't disappoint and would recommend.
Natalie D.
This nail polish remover is great for removing even the toughest of nail polishes.  During the holidays, I sport a glitter-based polish, and this product removes it without much hassle at all.  I find myself only using one cotton swap dipped in the remover for each hand. I would recommend and buy again.
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI
Not sure about the claims to strengthen, but this formula isn't too fumy and works well unless I have a very stubborn paint job to remove. Then i go for my mom's ancient glass bottle of oil -based remover - that stuff is amazing!
Emily P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is fine for a nail polish remover, but I prefer the Up and Up one in the larger rectangular bottle, which provides more product. This is a run of the mill generic nail polish remover. There's a pretty strong chemical smell. If you just need a basic nail polish remover, this will work, but it's nothing special.
Marina L.
Syracuse, NY
Not a very strong polish remover. Always seems to take at least 2 cotton balls per nail, which seems like a lot of product, then you still have to scrub. Drying as well, so you really have to moisturize with a hand cream after.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?