BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
This nail polish remover is the only one I use. It's not as drying compared to other nail polish removers that most likely have a ton of rubbing alcohol in it and barely removes the polish. This stuff is the real deal.
Haley B.
Lake havasu city
This product works great, it does have a very strong smell but it works great. It's better than most that can't get all of it off. It's very easy to use with a Cotten ball. Yes I would buy this again it's my favorite.
Amanda M.
Sherman, TX
This is the best value I've found for polish remover. It takes polish off quickly and easily and doesn't make a mess. I've been buying this for over 2 years and I'm only on my second bottle. I recommend it for everyone
Angie R.
Gilroy, CA
What I was like did you say you have a little sister she is the best part you know she was just gonna tell her that I love her and I told you I was gonna be late to you and she didn't say no I'm not surprised lol nope
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
This is the one I currently have in my stash. It works really well and I don't have to scrub too hard. Smells awful but I usually wash my hands after I use it and it goes away so not too big of a deal. Will buy again
Kim P.
This nail polish is okay. It removes the polish quickly, but I didn't see any strengthening on my nails! I don't know if the strengthening tag is just part of their marketing scheme, but yeah, it didn't work for me.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I'm not sure if it really does anything to strengthen, but he nail polish remover works like a charm! And gotta love up & up's great price (including Target's Cartwheel savings). Will definitely continue to purchase.
Victoria B.
Does a good job at effectively removing nail polish. Easy to use, but I'm unsure if it has actually strengthened my nails. Either way, it does a good job for being a fairly cheap nail polish remover. Would buy again.
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
This new polish remover is affordable and gets the job done. Nobody likes the smell of nail polish remover but this particular product is great. I have used this product multiple times because it is cheap and works.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?