BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Alma V.
Laveen, AZ
I have flimsy nails, they seem to always crack and break easily. I've seen a difference in them since using this nail polish remover from Target. I was pleasantly surprised considering how inexpensive it is. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts for ever.
Lauren C.
This polish remover worked well for me. It removed my nail color easily and quickly without drying out or damaging my nails. I like that it has the added bonus of strengthening nails, especially since polish remover can be a bit harsh. Overall, it was a good buy.
Iva G.
I like this affordable and practical nail remover. Works really well. Only end up using one dap on cotton ball for one hand and another dab for another. I noticed that my nails are little bit stronger and they don't peel as much when I used some other brands
Lindsey J.
Boston, MA
?This product does the job of removing nail polish fast. However, as with all polish removers the smell is very strong and you probably shouldn't smell it for a long time! I've used this to get acrylic paint off carpets as well hahah! A good value for what it is!
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL
This works great for my nails and when I try to take off fake nails it helps a lot which I enjoy it and its super easy to apply and use with a cotton its amazing. its not pricey and good value which I would recommend for other people. and Buy it again myself
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
The price was pretty good so I decided to give it a try. It worked well enough, but I wouldn't say it's really strengthening. It compares to the average nail polish remover. I got it at Target. Not sure if I'd buy it again, I'd consider trying something else.
Ali V.
Raleigh , NC
I use this product when I need to take my nail polish off of course! I am not super picky about a nail polish remover, this has just always been my go-to and it is cheap and I think a good value for what it is worth! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Heather B.
Anoka
This works pretty good at removing my nail polish, but most nail polish removers seem to work the same unless they're really bad. What I like about this one is that it doesn't dry out my nails and it's a good price, so it tends to be the one I buy most often.
Demi G.
Covina , CA
Half the price of other nail polish removers and there is no comparison! Works just as well or even better and doesn’t break the bank. I have NEVER been disappointed in using the up& up brand. Anytime at target I grab at least 5 of their products each visit.
Amanda D.
Manteca , CA
I like this product because it takes my nail polish right off.  I hate the struggle of the removal process and this product makes it an easy task.  I also like the fact that this formula does not over dry my fingers/nails leaving the uncomfortably dry.  Works great!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.