BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lindsey J.
Boston, MA
?This product does the job of removing nail polish fast. However, as with all polish removers the smell is very strong and you probably shouldn't smell it for a long time! I've used this to get acrylic paint off carpets as well hahah! A good value for what it is!
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL
This works great for my nails and when I try to take off fake nails it helps a lot which I enjoy it and its super easy to apply and use with a cotton its amazing. its not pricey and good value which I would recommend for other people. and Buy it again myself
Jackie M.
This is my go-to polish remover. It is not too harsh, but I can still get all my polish off with just one cotton pad filled with this remover. It is super cheap and doesn't dehydrate my cuticles too bad. I have repurchased many times, and would again
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Up & up's nail polish remover works perfectly for the job that it is supposed to do. It is not too strong smelling and typically will be able to remove the polish with one or two cotton swabs. Also, the price is unbeatable especially since it gets the job done.
Anne D.
It gets the job done, but nothing to get too excited about. I love that it's cheap and available everywhere. I haven't tried any other formulations but I grabbed the strengthening formula to avoid drying out my nails too badly. Overall, it's good, I would repurchase
Lauren C.
This polish remover worked well for me. It removed my nail color easily and quickly without drying out or damaging my nails. I like that it has the added bonus of strengthening nails, especially since polish remover can be a bit harsh. Overall, it was a good buy.
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
The price was pretty good so I decided to give it a try. It worked well enough, but I wouldn't say it's really strengthening. It compares to the average nail polish remover. I got it at Target. Not sure if I'd buy it again, I'd consider trying something else.
Demi G.
Covina , CA
Half the price of other nail polish removers and there is no comparison! Works just as well or even better and doesn’t break the bank. I have NEVER been disappointed in using the up& up brand. Anytime at target I grab at least 5 of their products each visit.
Ali V.
Raleigh, NC
I use this product when I need to take my nail polish off of course! I am not super picky about a nail polish remover, this has just always been my go-to and it is cheap and I think a good value for what it is worth! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Heather B.
Anoka
This works pretty good at removing my nail polish, but most nail polish removers seem to work the same unless they're really bad. What I like about this one is that it doesn't dry out my nails and it's a good price, so it tends to be the one I buy most often.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.