BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles , WA
I use up&ups nail polish remover all the time. Normal it's the best price I can find and I know it will work for my removal needs. I find this brand at target, one of my favorite stores for picking up my nail polish too.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This is exactly what you would expect from a nail polish remover. It does a good job removing polish. I'm not so sure it really does strengthen my nails but it does the job that I need it to. Smell isn't terrible either.
Miranda G.
Morristown, TN
Definitely does the job! It does not have a strong scent. I think you get a lot of product for a really good price. Works just as well as a name brand! Not sure how much t strengthens my nails, but still a good product!
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Super great quality for the price. Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish remover quickly removes all nail polish, while also strengthening the nail. I am a repeated user of this product and will probably never change. I recommend this product.
Aubrey D.
Berkley, MA
Normally people would think all nail polish removers are the same but there not this one truly does strengthen the nails! I love this product and will definitely buy this again! It also doesn't have too harsh of a smell!
Danli C.
I bought this nail polish remover from Target. This nail polish remover is okay. It does it's job, but I have to rub my nail a few times for the polish to be removed. It dries out my nails, but I feel like most removers will make your nails dry. The product is very affordable and I would probably buy it again.
Andrea L.
This is a great nail polish remover. Of course it smells really strong but when using makes my nails feel smooth and not brittle like some removers can make u feel. It's a very good price and lasts for a really long time.
Danielle F.
Castle Rock , CO
This brand was so comparable to the name brands and a very nice price. I didn't really think it strengthened my nails but it didn't do any more damage so that was nice. The smell was the same as any other nail polish remover.
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
I'm not sure that I would actually say this is strengthening but it does the job of taking off even the toughest colors. For stubborn reds or darks I will sometimes have to spend a little longer, but generally it works well!
jenna l.
jackson
Hate the smell, but the results are worth it. All removers smell this way, but this one is a great price for a great product. I don't like spending a lot on a product like this so I am thankful for an affordable option.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?