BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Deana K.
It didn't really get rid of my no chip manicure. It works fine for regular nail polish. It's definitely cheap and you can get it at target easily. I would not buy it again since I get mainly no chip manicures. The smell is nice and it's easy to apple.
Anne T.
Works exactly like it should! It's a great price, but I don't feel the need to get a more expensive brand because this works well. I'll be buying this again. I'm not sure if it really is strengthening, but for the price, I'm not too worried about it.
Devonna C.
Gilroy , CA
It gets the job done. I don't look for anything special other than something that removing nail polish. Price is great. I buy it all the time considering it's inexpensive and works. I would say 5 stars since it takes off nail polish lol.
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
My go to nail polish remover. I love targets line of stuff. Everything is always presentable and cute. This doesn't have a strong acetone smells leaves nails shiny and hard.
Casey L.
Does its job, doesn't leave my fingers feeling super dried out, usually gets all the polish off in one wipe. Its a good value for the amount that you get and convenient to pick up while I'm picking up other things for the house at target
Marissa S.
Lorain, OH
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover does it's job really well and I feel like it really does strengthen my nails when I use it! It does have a VERY harsh smell, so I would keep the cap sealed while you're near it and use it in an open area.
Natalie R.
This nail polish remover works well, the smell isn't too strong, and I feel like it does not leave my nails as weak as other nail polish removers do. A little goes a long way, and the price is right for me. I will be purchasing this product again soon
Zoe O.
It's a pretty strong nail polish remover, but the fumes are extremely strong as well. I'm not a fan of the smell. The amount of product you get for the price can also be fixed because I feel like you pay more for the amount you're given.
Kimberly C.
Clarksville, TN
I've used his product for many years. A great product for the price. It powers through tough nail polish colors. The only flaw is that is sometimes leave my nails feeling brittle and dry.
Creslee M.
Wilmington, CA
I really enjoy this nail polish remover. It is easy to apply and gets the nail polish off effortlessly. I buy it from Target and it works just as well as name brand polish removers. I would recommend this to others as it is affordable.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?