BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Ashley J.
I love how this nail polish remover strengthens my nails as it's doing its job! One swipe of this stuff gets off most of your nail polish. I'm a repeat user this is my second bottle and would not hesitate to purchase again!
Kimberly W.
Most of the time I hate the way my nails feel after using nail polish remover but after I use the strengthening remover my nails don't feel weird they feel healthy. I would highly recommend this to others, plus it's cheap!
Jamie B.
It's cheap, it works well, and you can find it pretty much everywhere. I've been using this for years and have never had a problems with it. I'm not really confident about the "strengthening" claim, but you get what you pay for.
Michelle W.
Carnegie, PA
I love Target's Up and Up brand! This product is awesome! It's cheaper than any higher end nail polish remover but still takes everything off! A little goes a long way so it lasts forever. Definitely will be a repeat buyer.
Erica I.
It's a good product when removing nail polish and even gel polish. I just dislike how dry it makes my fingers feel after. It wasn't expensive and i would recommend to others if they can get passed the dryness the way i do.
Sarah R.
Kissimmee, FL
While it takes a bit of time to get all the polish, especially the glitter kind, I like that this is the strengthening kind so my nails do not feel weak after and it keeps them strong enough to grow long and healthy.
Alexa P.
Livonia
Took off the color extremely well and scent was t strong little bit goes a long way I got mine from target and it was a good deal will be using again! Basic need that I will be buying again in the near future favorite brand
Alicia D.
This was a good nail polish remover. It wasn't very drying and didn't leave my nails looking dehydrated and cracked after use which was goos. Pretty good at removing polish but takes a few swipes and cotton balls to do so.
Devon G.
Riverton, NJ
This works very well even on glittery polishes. I'm not too sure about anything strengthening properties, but the remover definitely does not feel as severe as other ones I have used. Bottle also seemed to last a long time.
lily S.
This is a good product to remove nail polish my mom just bought this for me, this is my first time using this product, i got this at target a local store.  It's easy to use and remove nail polish with.  I would buy this again at target i love this product!!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?