BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
Works pretty well. A couple of swipes and the polish is gone. A little more effort is needed for glitter polishes but it gets the work done. I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap nail polish remover
Lindsey E.
Minneapolis
This works and is cheap. I don’t really care about nail polish remover so I don’t have much to review on. As long as it works it’s ok with me. I guess I would buy the cheapest one at whatever store I was at.
kita d.
San Jose
Worked fine for regular nail polish. Didn’t not work well to soak off a gel manicure. Would repurchase for my daughter and use sparingly because the acetone is too harsh, but would not repurchase for myself.
Alicia M.
Columbia
It gets the job done. It could be stronger. When removing darker colors it sometimes takes longer to remove off of my nails. I wish it was offered in polish remover pads. It may make the job a little easier.
Kenna S.
Columbus, OH
This nail polish remover is not only super affordable, but super effective! It works just like the name brand but costs half as much. It does a great job at taking off even my salon gel polishes in no time!
YMB R.
Can’t go wrong with cheaper when it works just as good as the pricier brand name counterparts. Up & Up is certainly one of those trusted brands you can count on to save you a few dollars in my opinions.
Nikole K.
Great product that’s very affordable. I’ve purchased name brands for years then once I tried Up and Up I haven’t gone back to any other brands. It does the job of removing polish very well for me! I’ll always buy it.
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
Definitely does its job. I didn’t notice a big difference between this one and just regular nail polish remover, but it worked well! I would definitely buy it again and have! Hey, can’t deny a bargain!
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
Gets the removal of polish taken care of completely. Easy to apply and use. Up & Up is my favorite brand to use from Target, regardless of the product I’m using. No cons whatsoever! Will continue to buy and use!
Brittney Y.
Aiken, SC
I’m not sure if “strengthening” is accurate but it does its job well. For the glitter polish I have to soak my nails a bit but it does remove polish well. Smell is strong but that’s almost expected.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?