BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Lindsay H.
This polish remover works very well. I purchase at Target and it is a very fair price. The remover works well to take off all polish and leaves no residue or extra polish. I am a repeat buyer and plan to purchase in the future.
Tori C.
Love this stuff! It works every time and definitely strengthens. I have very thin nails that break but since I've used this breakage has gone down. I bought this at target and every time I run out Im immediately go and get more
Catie K.
It took a lot of product to take my nail polish off. My first impression was that it took more nail polish remover than other brands I've tried. Not particularly surprising considering how inexpensive Up and Up products are.
Jordan B.
Winter Spgs, FL
Good nail polish remover. This remover does not dry out my nails after application, which is nice. It removes glitter polish as well, with minimal work. It is less expensive that brand name polish removers, therefore I would repurchase.
Brittany T.
Removes my polish with ease. Very affordable as well and lasts forever. This is my go to brand for nail polish remover. I think it works just as well as any other brand for less the cost. Comes in different formulas as well.
Rachel G.
Maidsville, WV
This is a great nail polish remover. I love that it has strengthening properties and the fact that it is purple just makes me feel more girly. It's a great value compared to other brands so it definitely won't break the bank.
shelby s.
Pittsburgh , PA
I got this because of the strengthening aspect advertised. It works like any other nail polish remover, but I feel like my nails are being nourished in the process. It's a good price and I will definitely rebuy this product.
Vivian T.
This is a cheap nail polish remover that does the jobs. I've been using it for years and don't think i'll change. It gets the most stubborn nail polish off and is good on getting glitter off. It's cheap and nothing beats it.
Michelle W.
Carnegie, PA
I love Target's Up and Up brand! This product is awesome! It's cheaper than any higher end nail polish remover but still takes everything off! A little goes a long way so it lasts forever. Definitely will be a repeat buyer.
Ashley J.
I love how this nail polish remover strengthens my nails as it's doing its job! One swipe of this stuff gets off most of your nail polish. I'm a repeat user this is my second bottle and would not hesitate to purchase again!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?