BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Katie P.
Lavalette
This nail polish remover is great. Purchased from Target. Very affordable. Works very well. It doesn’t take a lot of work to get the polish off. Smell isn’t awful. It works about the same as some of my other favorites. Nothing negative to say, I’d buy again!
Luke S.
Apple Valley, CA
It takes a while to get the nail polish off but I think any brand does. My mom bought it for me so I'm unsure where or for what price. I haven't used any alternatives because this product has always worked for me. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Griselda M.
Love using this nail polish remover and and the price is a plus it is super affordable .. works great and it compares to others . I don't have to struggle with this polish remover just with one swipe most comes off .. I keep purchasing this over and over
Anne M.
Spring valley , CA
This has become my go-to nail polish remover because i feel like the scent doesn't linger as long. It also removed my polish quickly and doesn't dry out my hands. Its a great value and it does everything I need it to do. I will continue to re purchase .
Pam L.
Shenandoah, TX
I haven't found anything that really sets a nail polish remover apart. This one works as well as brand names. Whether its Target's brand or a drugstore brand, they all remove polish and smell pretty strong. I recommend buying whichever is less expensive.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
I really like the smell of this nail polish remover. It's not too strong and it is very effective at removing nail polish, especially polish that has been on for a while. I'd recommend only using cotton balls with it, as it doesnt work well with tissue.
Michelle H.
Works okay, takes a lot to get the polish off and sometimes it won't get it off the tough areas by the cuticle without some elbow grease. Also, my nails have not gotten and stronger by using this product. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Delilah S.
This does what it's suppose to do. It's harsh, has a very strong smell. But then again what nail polish remover doesn't. It gets the job done, I have repurchased this many times.
Sarah B.
Kenosha
This worked really well for taking off my polish and left my natural nails feeling strong and healthy. It didn't dry them out like acetone, but still had the removal power I needed for thick polish and glitter. I use it every week on my fingers and toes!
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE
This nail polish remover is priced right and works just as well as the name brands. I didn't have any issues using it and I love that I can get it from Target. The smell isn't too harsh like some brands. I would buy this again and recommend to a friend.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?