BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
angie c.
North Hollywood
This is just my go to nail polish remover because of the price only. It's really not that great of a product to remove nail immediately but for the price I am willing to over see that part. I do need to find another brand that can work more efficiently than this one
Alma V.
LAVEEN, AZ
I have flimsy nails, they seem to always crack and break easily. I've seen a difference in them since using this nail polish remover from Target. I was pleasantly surprised considering how inexpensive it is. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts for ever.
Jackie M.
This is my go-to polish remover. It is not too harsh, but I can still get all my polish off with just one cotton pad filled with this remover. It is super cheap and doesn't dehydrate my cuticles too bad. I have repurchased many times, and would again
sarah f.
Temple City, CA
I don't have any complaints about this nail polish remover - it gets the job done! I hate the scent, but all nail polish removers smell this way. It works pretty well, even though you have to scrub it a few times before getting the polish off successfully.
Lindsey J.
Boston, MA
?This product does the job of removing nail polish fast. However, as with all polish removers the smell is very strong and you probably shouldn't smell it for a long time! I've used this to get acrylic paint off carpets as well hahah! A good value for what it is!
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL
This works great for my nails and when I try to take off fake nails it helps a lot which I enjoy it and its super easy to apply and use with a cotton its amazing. its not pricey and good value which I would recommend for other people. and Buy it again myself
Anne D.
It gets the job done, but nothing to get too excited about. I love that it's cheap and available everywhere. I haven't tried any other formulations but I grabbed the strengthening formula to avoid drying out my nails too badly. Overall, it's good, I would repurchase
Audrey M.
This remover works miracles on my nails! I take my nail polish off all the time and I can definitely depend on this to strengthen my nails and keep them healthy no matter how many times I change my nail color or redo them. It takes the polish off with one swipe.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Huge fan of strengthening nail polish removers. My nails can get brittle if I don't take my vitamins regularly / don't have them polished all the time, so I go for strengthening whenever possible. I would definitely buy this again - I love the Up & up brand!
Iva G.
I like this affordable and practical nail remover. Works really well. Only end up using one dap on cotton ball for one hand and another dab for another. I noticed that my nails are little bit stronger and they don't peel as much when I used some other brands
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.