BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Is it weird that I love the smell of nail polish remover?! This one is great, as it is also formulated with gelatin to help strengthen the natural nail. The purple hue of the liquid does not discolor. I would definitely purchase this again.
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA
Good nail polish remover. Can't really comment on the nail strengthening aspect of it but I do think I noticed a decrease in the amount of times my nails break. Gets he job done like most nail polish removers. Same bad scent though.
Kerry E.
I always use this product because of the price. I will say the one down side is it is not as strong as others. Meaning it takes more scrubbing to get the nail polish off. However it is much kinder on my nails than the higher acetone.
Madison M.
Collierville, TN
This product definitely strengthens my nails. The smell isn't too strong like many nail polish removers do. I think it is a little drying to the skin. I have used this many times. I think it is very eye catching by the purple color
Ariana H.
I love this product and is much more gently then acetone removers. I find that those leave me with dry brittle nails aside from the awful smell. Although I have found that this one leaves my nails soft and more hydrated than usual.
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI
Not sure about the claims to strengthen, but this formula isn't too fumy and works well unless I have a very stubborn paint job to remove. Then i go for my mom's ancient glass bottle of oil -based remover - that stuff is amazing!
Carla N.
Been using this product for years. Super affordable and the scent isn't too overwhelming. Not sure if it actually strengthens my nails but I believe this product is great
Natalie D.
This nail polish remover is great for removing even the toughest of nail polishes.  During the holidays, I sport a glitter-based polish, and this product removes it without much hassle at all.  I find myself only using one cotton swap dipped in the remover for each hand. I would recommend and buy again.
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
I really like the up and up nail polish remover. I always buy this brand because it takes off the polish very easily. I get this from target is is very inexpensive. This is a good brand of polish remover and is worth the purchase.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I use this nail polish remover every single time I go to remove my polish, and it works every time. The polish comes off very easy upon contact, and it doesn't take a long time for all the color to wash away. Plus, the price is amazing!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?