BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Selena A.
This stuff is cheap and works really well. Takes the polish off just as fast as the name brand stuff and it's more affordable! The smell is terrible, but I think all nail polish remover smells gross!
Cynthia C.
Littleton, CO
This nail polish remover is acetone free so it doesn't destroy my nail when I take off my nail polish. It claims to strengthen your nail and keep them hard and healthy. I would recommend this product to a friend
Erin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this after a very bad gel nail experience. My nails were weak and brittle for months. This is one of the products that I fully committed to in order to help fix my nails. This remover does not weaken your nails at all. I would recommend it for anyone with weaker nails.
Aniah M.
Ellenwood, GA
This nail polish remover is decent but the scent is kind of overwhelming and it seems as though I have to use a lot to get the results I need! For the price I can definitely say it was worth it though as I did use the whole bottle. If im in a pinch I probably would buy it again
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
My nails break easily when there isn't nail polish on them, so I like the strength it gives me after I take it off. I trust the target brand and this product is featured at such a great deal.  Easy to apply. Take about three cotton swabs to get rid of all the polish with this.
Zainab S.
McLean
I usually have trouble getting nail polish off using nail polish removers from the drugstore, but this one changed my mind. This is a very effective formula and takes off nail polish fairly well, although in some cases it can be a hard job. However, it also has a strong scent.
Kiara M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This works like a charm with cotton balls. It's not expensive and I've used it multiple times to take of nail polish.  It's really easy to use but sometimes it takes longer than others. I prefer this one because I know for sure it'll work 100%. Definitely recommend
Elizabeth B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This really has strengthened my nails! I'm a gel polish addict and this stuff keeps my nails from breaking and cracking. Great value and makes it extremely easy to remove nail polish. I recommend this to anyone who uses nail polish a lot and is starting to have brittle nails.
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
This nail polish remover does a good job of taking my nail polish off and being affordable. I use this all the time and continue to buy it over the more expensive brands that do the same thing. I recommend this one to everyone who loves to change their polish so much like I do.
Sherin J.
It's an okay product, I only buy it due to the price. It is much cheaper than other nail polish removers. It takes quite a lot of product for me to remove the nail polish. I am a repeated user and I buy these products from target. I would probably buy again due to the price .
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.