BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Unique M.
I don't paint my nails very often because I work with my hands. I did not mind this polish but if I remember correctly I had to use a decent amount of product to get all the polish off. I would use it if there was nothing else but it's not really my go to
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does the job! Haven't noticed too much of the strengthening part. don't know if it's from my diet or any other factors but my nails do seem to be thicker and stronger. I like this so far, it's cheap, and I recommend to anyone. :) would def buy again
Elizabeth H.
Wayne, NJ
Nothing bothers me more than one my nail polish remover doesn’t take off my nail polish. Using this nail polish remover, has made removing my nail polish easier than ever before. With only a few swipes even the darkest now polishes are removed for my nails.
Sarah O.
Urbana, IL
This is a pretty good product. It takes off my nail polish easy without over drying. It still has a hard time with glitter polishes, but most removers do. I choose this product because of the low price tag. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Maddy K.
Franklin
This is relatively effective. I find that I do have to use a lot of the product to remove my nail polish (even more if it is gel nail polish) but it is relatively inexpensive so it is not too bothersome. It definitely gets he job done for a pretty low price
Brittney M.
Mesa, AZ
Does the job and takes off dark colors! It has a strong smell like most of the other removers out there but after washing your hands its not too bad. For a good price, it definitely does what it needs to. I would purchase this product again in the future.
Christine P.
This product works perfectly fine at taking off my nail polish and I don't find that it dries my nails/fingers out like crazy like acetone. I would def repurchase this and if a friend asked me if they should buy this, I would tell them yes! The price is fine too.
Jamie T.
Daphne, AL
This is a great nail polish remover for removing your basic nail polish. I bought this product at Target and it was a great price point. I could not tell a difference between the Up & up brand and the Cutex brand. I would recommend this product to others.
Kate O.
Columbus, OH
The strengthening nail polish remover does remove regular nail polish well. With the instant gel polish it is more difficult and would recommend something that is 100% acetone. The strengthening is nice, but I don't use it enough to really have an effect.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Everything you would expect out of your "purple blend" nail polish remover. It may be a generic store brand but trust me the quality is definitely there. It delivers, is budget friendly, and is self explanatory in use, I definitely would recommend it :) .
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?