BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Lauren C.
This polish remover worked well for me. It removed my nail color easily and quickly without drying out or damaging my nails. I like that it has the added bonus of strengthening nails, especially since polish remover can be a bit harsh. Overall, it was a good buy.
Anne D.
It gets the job done, but nothing to get too excited about. I love that it's cheap and available everywhere. I haven't tried any other formulations but I grabbed the strengthening formula to avoid drying out my nails too badly. Overall, it's good, I would repurchase
Lindsey J.
Boston, MA
?This product does the job of removing nail polish fast. However, as with all polish removers the smell is very strong and you probably shouldn't smell it for a long time! I've used this to get acrylic paint off carpets as well hahah! A good value for what it is!
Iva G.
I like this affordable and practical nail remover. Works really well. Only end up using one dap on cotton ball for one hand and another dab for another. I noticed that my nails are little bit stronger and they don't peel as much when I used some other brands
Ali V.
Raleigh, NC
I use this product when I need to take my nail polish off of course! I am not super picky about a nail polish remover, this has just always been my go-to and it is cheap and I think a good value for what it is worth! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
The only nail polish remover I purchase. It dissolves my nail polish (3 coats) very easily and it does not dry out my nails as much as other acetone containing nail polish removers. I will continue to purchase.
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
The price was pretty good so I decided to give it a try. It worked well enough, but I wouldn't say it's really strengthening. It compares to the average nail polish remover. I got it at Target. Not sure if I'd buy it again, I'd consider trying something else.
kaigrace G.
This stuff is strong! It's fairly cheap and my go-to. I've used it to take off most kinds of nail polish. It still struggles with glitter polish, but was able to remove. If you're looking for something to quickly remove your simple polishes I would recommend.
Demi G.
Covina, CA
Half the price of other nail polish removers and there is no comparison! Works just as well or even better and doesn’t break the bank. I have NEVER been disappointed in using the up& up brand. Anytime at target I grab at least 5 of their products each visit.
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does the job! Haven't noticed too much of the strengthening part. don't know if it's from my diet or any other factors but my nails do seem to be thicker and stronger. I like this so far, it's cheap, and I recommend to anyone. :) would def buy again
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?