BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kimberly C.
Clarksville, TN
I've used his product for many years. A great product for the price. It powers through tough nail polish colors. The only flaw is that is sometimes leave my nails feeling brittle and dry.
Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
This doesn't work as great on over the counter gel nail polish but it still works great! Easy to use on rear polish, smell isn't too strong. When using on store bought gel polish it does work but you need to use a few coats to remove.
Flo J.
Union, NJ
Does the job just fine, but nothing special. Purchased at target based on what was cheapest. Doesn't remove nail polish as quickly as name brands, but you get what you pay for. Acetone smell isn't as overpowering as some other brands.
Josie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It struggles with the dark colors after they've been on a few days like any nail polish remover. However, I appreciate the price and the formula. I'm not sure if it actually conditions the nails but it's better than plain ol' acetone.
Sherry G.
I really like this nail polish remover. It works fairly well and the price is very affordable. It does take a bit of scrubbing for more stubborn polish and I can't really tell if my nails are much stronger but it's a good buy nonetheless.
Polly C.
This nail polish remover is great and inexpensive. It makes the polish slide right off. Hassle free, and easy clean up. I've only ever bought this one time because I had to try it for the cheap price, and I would definitely buy again.
Torii E.
one of the best nail polish removers i've ever used! not only do they sell it for a great price, but it works like a charm! it takes 100% of the polish off without having to scrub your nail forever. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Jessica E.
This is my go to nail polish remover, I just wish they had a bigger size available. Removes most nail polishes with one swipe and doesn't leave your nail sticky or with cotton ball lint. Been using for years and will continue to use!
Ariana H.
I love this product and is much more gently then acetone removers. I find that those leave me with dry brittle nails aside from the awful smell. Although I have found that this one leaves my nails soft and more hydrated than usual.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
Big fan of Target's Up & Up products! This strengthening nail polish remover is no exception. It gets your nail polish off quickly and easily without having to scrub or apply too much pressure. It also really strengthens your nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?