BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Tina H.
Up & up strengthening nail polish remover is very effective in removing all kinds of nail polish, without irritating my skin or drying out my nails too much. It is also inexpensive which is a huge plus as well!
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This is a typical nail polish remover. It doesn't dry my nails out like pure acetone does, however I don't know if it really strengthens my nails either. It also removes my nail polish quickly wish is nice. This nail polish remove is nothing special but it's definitely not the worst out there.
Monica L.
Columbus, OH
Perfect after getting gel nails/ acrylic! My nails get so weak after having my nails removed and it helped strengthen them over a few weeks. I saw improvements after 2 weeks and I am typically a nail bitter. I would recommend this to someone who wants to get the job done and at a decent price.
Abby B.
Garland, TX
I don't have anything bad to say about this product! It's usually very good about removing all my polish and I like that it has strengthening properties. I have very brittle nails due to health problems and it doesn't seem to cause as much breakage as pure acetone. It's also very affordable!
Katherine W.
Nashville, TN
I was looking for a nail polish remover to remove the rest of the nail polish on my nails. I was tired of buying expensive, over priced removers. I stumbled across this and was sold. I don't have to scrub my nails to get the polish off. I just dab and rub and the polish is off. works amazing
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
It is the first time I use this brand of nail remover, I bought it in target. The price was 0.99 c for the 6 Fl oz. supposedly it helps to strengthen the nails but I haven’t seen any difference since I’m using it 1 and half month ago, but it works for removing nail polish which is the point.
Hana B.
Urbandale
I love the up and up line from target it definitely meets my expectations and I can't tell a diffrence between this and brand name. The price is great too the only thing I don't know is if this remover actually strengthens my nails however that dosent bother me and I will continue to purchase!
Kellyn E.
McLoud, OK
Does it actually strengthen my nails? I have no idea, but they don't break, so there's that. But it's affordable and takes off my nail polish as any nail polish remover should, so I can't really complain. But I guess there should be noticeable results if this is specifically for strengthening.
Mary Beth S.
Madison Hts, VA
I love the Up and Up Strengthening Nail Polish remover because it is a quality product at a great price point.  The strengthening formula helps to keep my nails moisturized and healthy while removing polish without harshness.  I also love that this product works well with my budget.
Noelle I.
Charlotte, NC
i really like this nail polish remover. it works well and makes it really easy for me to take off my nail polish. the smell isnt too bad either, its not bad compared to others. it is a good price and you get a bunch of product and it lasts a really long time so you dont have to purchase that often.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.