BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Casey L.
Does its job, doesn't leave my fingers feeling super dried out, usually gets all the polish off in one wipe. Its a good value for the amount that you get and convenient to pick up while I'm picking up other things for the house at target
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
My go to nail polish remover. I love targets line of stuff. Everything is always presentable and cute. This doesn't have a strong acetone smells leaves nails shiny and hard.
Kimberly C.
Clarksville, TN
I've used his product for many years. A great product for the price. It powers through tough nail polish colors. The only flaw is that is sometimes leave my nails feeling brittle and dry.
Sherry G.
I really like this nail polish remover. It works fairly well and the price is very affordable. It does take a bit of scrubbing for more stubborn polish and I can't really tell if my nails are much stronger but it's a good buy nonetheless.
Flo J.
Union, NJ
Does the job just fine, but nothing special. Purchased at target based on what was cheapest. Doesn't remove nail polish as quickly as name brands, but you get what you pay for. Acetone smell isn't as overpowering as some other brands.
Josie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It struggles with the dark colors after they've been on a few days like any nail polish remover. However, I appreciate the price and the formula. I'm not sure if it actually conditions the nails but it's better than plain ol' acetone.
Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
This doesn't work as great on over the counter gel nail polish but it still works great! Easy to use on rear polish, smell isn't too strong. When using on store bought gel polish it does work but you need to use a few coats to remove.
Ashley P.
Cheap and effective, this nail polish remover hit everything on my list of "must haves" in a polish remover. The fumes aren't too strong. Available at Target. Works as well as any other nail polish remover I've ever tried. Would recommend to anyone.
Creslee M.
Wilmington, CA
I really enjoy this nail polish remover. It is easy to apply and gets the nail polish off effortlessly. I buy it from Target and it works just as well as name brand polish removers. I would recommend this to others as it is affordable.
Polly C.
This nail polish remover is great and inexpensive. It makes the polish slide right off. Hassle free, and easy clean up. I've only ever bought this one time because I had to try it for the cheap price, and I would definitely buy again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?