BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
The price was pretty good so I decided to give it a try. It worked well enough, but I wouldn't say it's really strengthening. It compares to the average nail polish remover. I got it at Target. Not sure if I'd buy it again, I'd consider trying something else.
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
the up & up nail Polish remover works well and it's at a great cost! Target has done it with their line of products. the up & up nail Polish remover removes nail Polish easily, even those nail polishes that have been sitting on our nails and toes for weeks!
Maddy K.
Franklin
This is relatively effective. I find that I do have to use a lot of the product to remove my nail polish (even more if it is gel nail polish) but it is relatively inexpensive so it is not too bothersome. It definitely gets he job done for a pretty low price
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Everything you would expect out of your "purple blend" nail polish remover. It may be a generic store brand but trust me the quality is definitely there. It delivers, is budget friendly, and is self explanatory in use, I definitely would recommend it :) .
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
This is probably the most affordable and strong nail polish remover! It's super inexpensive, so I've repurchased it multiple times. It removes polish pretty quickly, which is nice so you're not sitting for 10 minutes removing polish! I recommend this to everyone.
Unique M.
I don't paint my nails very often because I work with my hands. I did not mind this polish but if I remember correctly I had to use a decent amount of product to get all the polish off. I would use it if there was nothing else but it's not really my go to
Brittney M.
Mesa, AZ
Does the job and takes off dark colors! It has a strong smell like most of the other removers out there but after washing your hands its not too bad. For a good price, it definitely does what it needs to. I would purchase this product again in the future.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the only nail polish remover I will ever use! It's great because it removes nail polish easily, even the nail polishes that stain your nail! Another great thing is it doesn't strip your nails, like it says it strengthens them. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Kate O.
Columbus, OH
The strengthening nail polish remover does remove regular nail polish well. With the instant gel polish it is more difficult and would recommend something that is 100% acetone. The strengthening is nice, but I don't use it enough to really have an effect.
Christine P.
This product works perfectly fine at taking off my nail polish and I don't find that it dries my nails/fingers out like crazy like acetone. I would def repurchase this and if a friend asked me if they should buy this, I would tell them yes! The price is fine too.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?