BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Taylor D.
Gets the job done as best as most nail polish removers. Very reasonable price and honestly cheaper than most. Helps strengthen my nails too after wiping the polish off which is a plus because i do have thinner nails. It does slightly dry them out and leave a film on them but that easily washes off.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
This nail polish remover does what it says, but I find that it is a bit harder to remove nail polish with this formula, probably because it is gentler on my nails. I guess that is the tradeoff that I'm going to have and I'm okay with that because healthy nails are worth a little bit of extra effort
Katie B.
Ballwin, MO
Not really sure if this stuff really "strengthens" my nails (they are very brittle anyway), but it gets the polish off my nails. I have to use a little pressure, but it keeps dark polishes from staining my nails.
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
If you are someone like me who constantly has nail polish on as well as enjoys having long natural nails, you want to make sure the nail polish remover you are using doesn't make your nails any weaker. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish remover gets the job done and helps keep your nails healthy.
Stacey R.
Ceres, CA
I use this nail polish remover because it's affordable, and it works well. I don't think you need to buy expensive nail polish remover; because usually nail polish don't really last that long sometimes and they chip so you just need a decent amount to take the remaining off. This one works well.
Grace F.
Shorewood, IL
This is the nail polish remover I use whenever I need to take off my nail polish. It does the job fast and gets it done well but it is nothing extremely special. It is a really good value and it priced really cheap. I use it on little cotton pads and it takes off my nail polish fairly well.
Polina P.
Love it! Strengthens nails and cleans everything off easily! Personally I have a lot of problems cleaning off the polish, as it takes up a lot of time and doesn't come off fully. Thanks to this polish remover the dreading process has become way quicker and easier! Definitely will keep bying more!
Tina H.
Up & up strengthening nail polish remover is very effective in removing all kinds of nail polish, without irritating my skin or drying out my nails too much. It is also inexpensive which is a huge plus as well!
Bonnie M.
Not the best or the worst polish remover I've used. It does a decent job with most brands, such as OPI, but some has trouble with some of the other ones I've used. I haven't tried their max strength remover, but that might be what I go for next time. Overall not too much worse than I would expect from a store brand, but I'll probably put a little more money towards my next purchase to get better results.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This is a typical nail polish remover. It doesn't dry my nails out like pure acetone does, however I don't know if it really strengthens my nails either. It also removes my nail polish quickly wish is nice. This nail polish remove is nothing special but it's definitely not the worst out there.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.