BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Alaina B.
Fantastic nail polish remover. Even better price! Will continue to purchase. Can't speak to the "nail strengthening" feature because I don't use it enough to notice a difference.
Symphony T.
['Toledo', 'OH'], OH
I use this up and up brand all the time and there nail polish remover works super good at taking off all the nail polish with no type of problem I bought it at target for about a dollar... i believe..or 2 dollars. I buy this all the time. it works good.
Jaden F.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love this product because it takes polish off so easily. I use gel and it gets off the gel nail polish from the store. I like the price point of how cheap it is also. You can get this from target as their generic brand. I would buy this again
Sinnie L.
High Ridge
It removes the nail polish fairly well, like an average nail polish remover. The only problem that I find is that it dries out really fast. I have a habit of pouring the remover into the cap and then putting the cotton in the cap to get some remover and then use it. This leaves the bottle open and a lot of my remover dries away quickly.
Kali C.
Warrensburg, MO
I have super thin nails, so I decided to try this strengthening polish remover. It did the job of removing my polish without any stain or residue, but I don't think I use it often enough to notice a significant difference in my nail strength.
Mia M.
Ames, IA
This nail polish remover is great for the price, and lasts literally forever.  I think I got mine 5 years ago, and I still haven't run out of it.  I just use toilet paper and wet it, and rub over my nails and it gets everything off.
Leslie N.
Target's Up and Up line of products is very useful and budget-friendly. I like Up and Up's nail polish Remover and the Nail Polish Remover Pads. It's inexpensive and works just like leading brands. Target always provides quality products!
Marion W.
Do I feel like this nail polish remover gets all of the polish off? Yes! Do I feel like it strengthens my nails in the process? Not so much, but I love the idea of it! It comes at a great price so I never even think twice about purchasing it.
Maria H.
Stockton, CA
Really really affordable and it's the job done like any other nail polish removers that might even cost more. It's really easy to use the price is amazingly affordable at my local target or 99cent store they cost well 99 cents amazing product
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
I've used this one because supposedly it makes your nails stronger but I've seen no difference and it even makes my nails and cuticles feel and look dry!!! The good thing is that the price is great and it also removes the nail polish fast!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?