BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Ana R.
Sacramento, CA
This product is so cheep at Target you can't resist. Works amazing the smell is super harsh and does stay on your fingers for a while but it does the job. Everytime I need a new nail polish remover I always go for this one cause i know it does the job for the price
Katherine B.
The Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover is a very effective nail polish remover. It is very inexpensive for the quality of this product. This nail polish remover claims to strengthen your nails which I believe it may somewhat do. I bought mine at Target.
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL
This works great for my nails and when I try to take off fake nails it helps a lot which I enjoy it and its super easy to apply and use with a cotton its amazing. its not pricey and good value which I would recommend for other people. and Buy it again myself
Lauren C.
This polish remover worked well for me. It removed my nail color easily and quickly without drying out or damaging my nails. I like that it has the added bonus of strengthening nails, especially since polish remover can be a bit harsh. Overall, it was a good buy.
Lindsey J.
Boston, MA
?This product does the job of removing nail polish fast. However, as with all polish removers the smell is very strong and you probably shouldn't smell it for a long time! I've used this to get acrylic paint off carpets as well hahah! A good value for what it is!
Iva G.
I like this affordable and practical nail remover. Works really well. Only end up using one dap on cotton ball for one hand and another dab for another. I noticed that my nails are little bit stronger and they don't peel as much when I used some other brands
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Huge fan of strengthening nail polish removers. My nails can get brittle if I don't take my vitamins regularly / don't have them polished all the time, so I go for strengthening whenever possible. I would definitely buy this again - I love the Up & up brand!
Hillary Y.
New york, NY
It works, but you gotta rub it quite a bit with a cotton pad. The formula isn't strong enough to quickly take off polish. In terms of strengthening, I'm not sure if I saw a difference, but at least it didn't make my nails worse off. Would recommend if you're trying to find a cheap remover.
Anne D.
It gets the job done, but nothing to get too excited about. I love that it's cheap and available everywhere. I haven't tried any other formulations but I grabbed the strengthening formula to avoid drying out my nails too badly. Overall, it's good, I would repurchase
Jackie M.
New York , NY
This is my go-to polish remover. It is not too harsh, but I can still get all my polish off with just one cotton pad filled with this remover. It is super cheap and doesn't dehydrate my cuticles too bad. I have repurchased many times, and would again
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?