BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Daniell S.
Sycamore, IL
I love this strengthening formula especially after a few weeks with acrylics back to my natural nails, it's so gentle and doesn't have a harsh smell either! The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is that I wish is was in the spill proof press down dispenser instead of this bottle. A little goes a long way!
HannahRose G.
I love this product it doesn't damage the skin around my nails. You can get this nail polish remover at Target. The only con is the smell, I mean all nail polish removers have the same smell so I guess it's the same. I would definitely buy again it is a great price and anything from up and up is great.
Michelle p.
Los Angeles, CA
This nail polish remover is great and strong enough to take all the polish off without having to struggle to take all the polish off the nails and the smell isn't that strong either and it's really inexpensive too.
Danielle C.
El cajon , CA
I love targets brand up & up and I love trying there brands first especially since they are usually significantly cheaper.
This nail polish remover did what it was intended to do.
I didn't feel my nails were necessarily strengthened though.
Candace W.
This is a great nail polish remover! It removes any nail polish with ease. You don't have to scrub your nails to get the nail polish off. This also help keep your nails strong, definitely if you take nail polish off often. It helps keeps your nails from becoming brittle and discolored. Great product!
Dana F.
Riverside, CA
Nail polish is incredibly hard to remove, this is a fact. Glitter nail polish is even harder to move, this is a fact. This nail polish remover is wonderful, fact. No nail polish has removed glitter easier from my fingernails while also keeping my mails from drying out.
Katie B.
Ballwin, MO
Not really sure if this stuff really "strengthens" my nails (they are very brittle anyway), but it gets the polish off my nails. I have to use a little pressure, but it keeps dark polishes from staining my nails.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
This nail polish remover does what it says, but I find that it is a bit harder to remove nail polish with this formula, probably because it is gentler on my nails. I guess that is the tradeoff that I'm going to have and I'm okay with that because healthy nails are worth a little bit of extra effort
Meredith N.
Burlingame, CA
While I don't wear nail polish often enough to be able to tell if this remover truly strengthens my nails, I can say that it effectively removes my nail polish. While it is still tricky to take off any glitter nail polishes, that is typical of any remover, and therefore I cannot discredit it much.
Taylor D.
Gets the job done as best as most nail polish removers. Very reasonable price and honestly cheaper than most. Helps strengthen my nails too after wiping the polish off which is a plus because i do have thinner nails. It does slightly dry them out and leave a film on them but that easily washes off.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.