BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
nothing really special about the remover, just that it works and its affordable. its only $1.29 at Target. the only thing i do not like (most removers do this though) is that it really dries my nails out and leaves a weird white residue behind. nothing an easy and quick buff cant fix.
Michaela C.
I have no problems with Up & Up strengthening nail polish remover.  I don't use it frequently enough to say for sure that it is really strengthening my nails, but it certainly does a fine job of removing several layers of nail polish.  For the price, it can't be beat!
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Good middle of the road nail polish remover. It gets the polish off but I don't notice any major strengthening effects. Easy to use, gets the job done, affordable. Would keep using and repurchase. Took away two stars because it claims to strengthen nails and it doesn't, at least not on me.
alexis v.
this is a good remover to get rid of nail polish and definitely a good price it works very well and doesn't take much product to get the nail polish off i buy this all the time and will continue to buy it when i run out i would recommend this product especially because it's a good price
Kayla R.
Oakland, CA
This was just regular nail polish remover to me. It was affordable and did what it was supposed to do, remove nail polish, but I didn't notice any type of additional nail strength. For the price, I didn't have any real expectations. If you're looking to get the job done, I recommend it.
Jennifer T.
Saint Paul, MN
Great price for a nail polish remover! It works to remove nail polish just as quickly as a name brand product for less money. I feel like my nails don't get as week as when using a non-strengthening nail polish remove so I would buy Up & Up Strengthening Nail polish remover again.
Lexie H.
Middlebury
It works fine. It didn't strengthen my nails, but it did remove polish, and I guess that's all that matters. I bought this at target and I would buy this again, because it's affordable. It's easy to use and I recommend this, but I really like the removers with the pumps on the top!
Jenna R.
This is cheaper than the name brands, but does the same thing. If I'm at Target and out, I'll buy this. It really does what it says. I'm sure it's the same as the other brands, just packaged differently.
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
This nail polish remover is amazing! It easily removes my nail polish. I don't need to scrub too hard. It's very gentle. It was very affordable at target. I would totally recommend this product to anyone that wears nail polish. I would definitely buy this nail polish remover again.
JENNIFER P.
I really love target Up&UP brands because of the price and the products are really good compared to the name brand items. this nail polish remover works great and does what is supposed to do.  I would recommend it to all and would buy it and have bought it many times.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.