BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jocelyne R.
Las Vegas, NV
The scent isn't too strong and the small bottle lasts a long time. I purchased this at Target and have continued to purchase it because it's great compared to other brands I've used in the past. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I just got another bottle today because this is one of my favorite nail polish removers! It works really fast and even with the worst/ stubborn nail polish. I like the way it leaves my nails afterwards too since it doesn't leave them rough or gross.
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
This nail polish remover is great! It's helpful when on the go, it's quick and easy to use. And it strengthens my nails I take gel polish off especially when my nails are brittle.
Taylor M.
San Diego
To me personally nail polish remover is nail polish remover. There is no particular one I like above the others. I have never found one I hated. I do tend to stick more to this brand than others for some reason. I like it and have no issues with it.
Jill W.
I love everything up and up! Great company and quality products. The nail polish remover is great, would be five stars if only the smell was less strong. Otherwise highly recommend to clean off your polish. Works great and leaves nails not dry. :)
Amaris Q.
I love everything Target brand and the nail polish remover is no different. If you get it on the Cartwheel app it's often 5% off. I like it because I don't feel like my nails feel brittle after I'm done taking my polish off, which it does very well.
Mirna N.
virginia beach
This nail polish remover is great especially when compared to brand named ones. I bought this from target. I would absolutely recommend this because this is so cheap and very underpriced. I bought this years ago & ive never gone back to other brands
Stephany S.
Kansas City, MO
I love Target and the Up & Up brand. It's affordable and I've never had an issue with any of their products. The nail polish remover doesn't have a strong scent, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. I will absolutely purchase this product again!
Carolina M.
West Chester, OH
This is a good basic product for a good price. It takes of the nail polish clean without too much rubbing and doesn't feel like its damaging my nails. I like generic brands to save a bit of money, they are usually the same ingredients anyway.
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
I love using this polish remover. It is cheap and may not be the best brand. But, it get the job done and isn't damaging to my nails which is what is important to me. Would repurchase over and over without a doubt. Go get yourself some!!!!!!!!!!!!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?