BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp , MI
I use this nail polish remover all the time. I think that it does its job and its not very expensive. It does not smell or have a harsh smell either which is nice. I think that for nail polish you dont need to over spend and i think that this would be a great item to get.
Clare S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product works just as well as any name brand. I repeatedly buy Up & Up products as they are good quality for the price. I can't think of any cons of the product other than I'm not sure that it actually "strengthens" my nails, I think that is more of a marketing ploy.
Aseret M.
Oakley, CA
This is by far one of the best nail polish removers I've used. It removes my nail polish by simply just putting a little bit of the remover on a cotton pad and it does its job. The smell is not very strong and the price is very affordable. The bottle lasts me a long time.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Up & up's nail polish remover works perfectly for the job that it is supposed to do. It is not too strong smelling and typically will be able to remove the polish with one or two cotton swabs. Also, the price is unbeatable especially since it gets the job done.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
This works good as a nail polish remover for a store brand! This one doesn't have acetone in it which is a harmful chemical, and if you wear fake nails the acetone will tear them up. So i like kinds that are non-acetone. Good buy if you don't care for the brand name.
Paula V.
I usually go for store brands in this kind of purchase and I was totally satisfied with it. No strong smell and I don't need a lot of product =, only a few drops are enough, so it really lasts for a long time, besides it's very affordable. Definitely would recommend it!
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
This product really works. I had glitter that was stuck on for weeks and it took it off in a few seconds of rubbing. I would really recommend this to people who use tuff glitters on their nails.
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
I really like this nail polish remover. All polish removers have a strong chemical smell, and this one is no different. However, this isn't as bad as the old school versions they used to sell. The price point on this is just a few bucks, and it gets the job done great!
Haley M.
Boston, MA
I do feel like this product does what it says it does by strengthening my nails and easily removing nail polish. However, my one complaint is that this product contains acetone, which I typically try to avoid in my nail polish removers because it makes my nails brittle and dry.
Meg S.
Salem, NH
I would say that this is an average nail polish remover. I have very weak nails since i bit them for so many years and I don't find that this makes them any stronger. As far as the remover part goes it works just fine I just don't believe it is actually strengthening.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?