BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Briana P.
This actually worked a lot better than I predicted with an "off brand" product. Super easy, not expensive at all. I definitely am a repeat user.... I'm on the 3rd bottle :) I 100% recommend the Up&Up brand to anyone looking to cut your expenses!!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
This works good as a nail polish remover for a store brand! This one doesn't have acetone in it which is a harmful chemical, and if you wear fake nails the acetone will tear them up. So i like kinds that are non-acetone. Good buy if you don't care for the brand name.
Lauren E.
This nail polish remover does a fine job. I usually use this. Brand because it is ultra affordable and does the same job as the brand name polish removers. I don't know if it really makes a difference in the nail strength, but it definitely doesn't weaken them any more than any other brand.
Diana B.
Studio City, CA
This feels like it is good for my nails. I don't get that dried out feeling after using it. Like most Target brand products, the value is superb, and the quality is on par with more expensive competitors. It still doesn't remove more stubborn nail polishes, such as glitter or combination color and top coat. But it is a staple in my nail care.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love the Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover!  It is very inexpensive and easy to find.  It removes my nail polish quickly and easily with little to no hassle.  It smells but it is not too bad when compared to other brands like Sally Hansen!
Audrey B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Good nail polish remover. Useful for removing nail polish. Easy to use by pouring on a cotton ball or cotton pad. Good value and easy to find in-store. I repurchase this product all the time. I would recommend this nail polish remover.
Laura H.
I use this one. It works amazing. I remember this one time, my daughter spilled a hole bottle of nail polish on the carpet. I tried every cleaning supply you can think of and nothing worked. I pored some of this nail polish remover and keep padding the spilled nail polish with a rag and it came up. Didn't stain my carpet either.
Kristine D.
This nail polish remover isn't the strongest, but it still effectively removes all of my nail polish. I suppose it could be an issue if you have nail polish that's incredibly difficult to remove, but I have had absolutely no issues removing regular nail polish. It's nice to have a remover that (at least says it) does less damage!
Chloe W.
Fort Myers
Regis product is good at removing nail polish although it doesn't get the nail polish off right away. This product is somewhat easy to use although the way it is packaged it sometimes spills. I wold recommend this product to anyone.
Julie M.
Good, standard drugstore brand polish remover. My nail polish isn't difficult to remove (no glitter, gel, etc.), so this does the job perfectly well. I haven't noticed a huge strengthening effect from using it, but it works just as well as the damaging acetone removers to take off polish, so it seems like a safer alternative.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.