BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Selina L.
Roseville, MI
Good at removing nail polish on your toes and nails. Easy to use just get a cotton swab ready and put it up to the nail polish remover and pour some nail polish remover on it. It's good at remoivig dark colors,pastels,holds, and glitter! Recommend
Emily R.
Mount Vernon, NY
It's nail polish remover. It smells bad, is cold, and takes the nail polish off of your nails. They're basically all the same, so why not get the cheap store-brand? It lasts forever, but when it runs out, I might get the same bottle... but who knows?
Alicia B.
East Providence
Works well. Super cheap. Does strengthen my nails. I'll always buy this one when I'm running low as it never has let me down before. I usually soak my nails in it for a minute then wipe away the polish and it works well without irritating my cuticles.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I bought this because I have incredibly weak nails. Doesn't seem to be doing anything but the smell is very pleasant and it's get my.polish off for a very small price. Not very good on glitter, but I just have to work with it. Probably won't repurchase.
Abby W.
Bellingham
This stuff works great for getting polish off. I usually buy the pink one but the purple one works just the same. I can usually get one hand done with one cotton ball with this stuff on it. I would buy it again.  I usually buy these at drug stores.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
No problems removing drugstore "gel" polishes, doesn't leave any residue, incredibly cheap, and the scent isn't too overwhelming at all. For such a great price, this is such good quality! It removes fast, strengthens a bit, plus, it doesn't dry out your cuticles or nails!!
Jocelyne R.
Las Vegas, NV
The scent isn't too strong and the small bottle lasts a long time. I purchased this at Target and have continued to purchase it because it's great compared to other brands I've used in the past. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends
Kristi M.
Raleigh, NC
I honestly can't tell a difference between this brand of polish remover and the more expensive ones I have gotten. I usually just pick some up when I go to Target. I have tried the different types and the purple one is the one I always go back to.
Amaris Q.
I love everything Target brand and the nail polish remover is no different. If you get it on the Cartwheel app it's often 5% off. I like it because I don't feel like my nails feel brittle after I'm done taking my polish off, which it does very well.
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
This nail polish remover is great! It's helpful when on the go, it's quick and easy to use. And it strengthens my nails I take gel polish off especially when my nails are brittle.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?