BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Maggie M.
Love it product. I been using this for years. It’s easy to work with and one bottle can last. Highly recommend it. The price is also budget friendly. The smell is not over powering and the it doesn’t leave your nails looking super dry like others do.
Brittani C.
Bremerton, WA
This is my go to nail polish remover! It is inexpensive and gets the job done efficiently every time. I wouldn’t spend my $ on any other product! Definitely sold with this one. I would recommend to anyone I’m interested who wants to save some coin!
Caleigh M.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I usually use this with the pump bottle or the one that you just stick your finger in and it really is better for my nails than any other brand. Works well to remove the nail polish and doesn’t leave my nails looking as brittle as other brands do.
Misty J.
Great product! Takes nail polish off with ease and you don’t have to use a lot of the remover to get all polish off. The scent is also not very overbearing so that is nice as well. Good value and my go to when shopping for nail polish remover
Taylor D.
This is one of the best drugstore nail polish removers I have used. I prefer the remover pads usually because there is less mess, but those don't always work the best to toenail polish or stubborn colors. This did not dry out my nails at all.
Brooke T.
Evansville, IN
This nail polish remover does the trick nicely. It’s not the quickest nail polish remover I’ve ever used but I would purchase this item again. The scent is not overpowering, it’s convenient to pick up on my Target runs and the price is right.
Sara S.
Birmingham
Cheap and just as effective as the name brand stuff. Unfortunately the bottle shape is quite easy to knock over because it is so thin... so i have spilled a lot more than i’d like to admit. I would buy again because the product is quality.
Tracy G.
Clearwater
This nail polish remover gets the job done but not as quickly as many other nail polish remover is I have tried. It takes me two or three cotton balls to remove the polish from each hand where it would normally only take one using other brands.
Amy B.
Temecula, CA
This nail polish remover is a staple in my bathroom. I've always struggled with thin and "streaky" nails so nail polish remove has never helped with that. But because this one has added minerals for strength I don't feel as bad using it.
Katy C.
San Francisco, CA
A great product in getting the job done. Gets all the product on my nail off. It is easy to use. For the given amount of liquid it is affordable. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to others if their on the look out for one.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?