BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
kaitlyn g.
Cedar Rapids
Once again, Up & Up do amazing wonders without much price or commitment involved. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t stain or smell too bad, making it an easier decision than some more expensive and questionable ones.
Shanna F.
Merced, CA
I almost always buy this same one when I run out of nail polish remover. It works great and always gets the job done. It’s more affordable than the name brand ones and it works exactly the same. I’ll keep buying.
Cayce R.
Londonderry , NH
This product removes nail lacquer relatively well while still being gentle and not drying my nails out. The smell is not overpowering like some nail polish removers are. I have bought this product several tims.
Bella P.
Providence , RI
This gets the job done. I can also notice a visible difference in the strength of my nails after only a few uses. It doesn’t smell too horrible and it doesn’t sting that bad if you get it on a cut or something.
Breanne G.
Love buying up and up products whenever possible, since Target is the store a ship at the most! This nail polish remover is easy to use/gets the job done! It doesn’t dry out my nails good quality for the price!
Sharon W.
Albuquerque, NM
Works good as a nail polish remover but I don’t notice my nails being any stronger. I do notice that you have to use a lot of remover to get all of the polish off but I will continue to repurchase this product.
Nadirah M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this nail polish remover. A little goes a long way and my nails don’t feel dried out after using it to remover polish. This polish is strong, yet gentle and removers both darks and bright colors easily.
CRISTINA T.
Boca Raton, FL
Get the jobs done!! I this nail polish remover is great and I don’t have to scrub off my nails so hard. I can just dip it in and it comes right off. Definitely recommend for a cheap good nail polish remover!!
Alicia M.
Columbia
It gets the job done. It could be stronger. When removing darker colors it sometimes takes longer to remove off of my nails. I wish it was offered in polish remover pads. It may make the job a little easier.
kita d.
San Jose
Worked fine for regular nail polish. Didn’t not work well to soak off a gel manicure. Would repurchase for my daughter and use sparingly because the acetone is too harsh, but would not repurchase for myself.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?