BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
This is the only nail polish remover I purchase.  It's effective, is good for my nails and it's a great price.  Target almost always has a Cartwheel on it so you can save even more.  It's the only brand I've bought for years and the only one that I will continue to buy.
Jenna R.
This is cheaper than the name brands, but does the same thing. If I'm at Target and out, I'll buy this. It really does what it says. I'm sure it's the same as the other brands, just packaged differently.
Lexie H.
Middlebury
It works fine. It didn't strengthen my nails, but it did remove polish, and I guess that's all that matters. I bought this at target and I would buy this again, because it's affordable. It's easy to use and I recommend this, but I really like the removers with the pumps on the top!
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
For being an "off brand" this nail polish remover works pretty well. It's easy to apply all you need is a cotton ball. It's very inexpensive and for the price it's a great product. If I want to save some money I definitely go to the up and up brand because the quality is really good.
Gwendolyn F.
Lawrence, MA
One of the best nail polish removers I have ever used. It does not dry out my nails or cuticles, but sometimes need a lot of product to get the job done. It is a great price and I have repurchased this product multiple times. I recommend this inexpensive product to many people.
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
This nail polish remover is amazing! It easily removes my nail polish. I don't need to scrub too hard. It's very gentle. It was very affordable at target. I would totally recommend this product to anyone that wears nail polish. I would definitely buy this nail polish remover again.
JENNIFER P.
I really love target Up&UP brands because of the price and the products are really good compared to the name brand items. this nail polish remover works great and does what is supposed to do.  I would recommend it to all and would buy it and have bought it many times.
Katie B.
North Liberty, IA
Not my favorite nail polish remover product. I end up having to use a ton of remover just to get one the polish off of one nail. The smell is terrible, but I guess that's par for the course with nail polish recovers. It's cheap so that would be the only reason I would buy again.
Savanna V.
Somerset , WI
Does the trick! Removes nail polish easily with a couple of scrubs. The smell is very strong but what nail polish remover isn't? It's easy and quick to use! Might have to go through a couple of cotton balls before removing nail polish on both hands but for the price it's a great buy!
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
Up & Up’s nail strengthening nail polish remover is good for light jobs where you want to change your nail color but not further damage your nail beds (i.e. after you get acrylics removed and want to paint your nails). It is affordable but it is not good against harder polishes.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?