BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sarah O.
Urbana, IL
This is a pretty good product. It takes off my nail polish easy without over drying. It still has a hard time with glitter polishes, but most removers do. I choose this product because of the low price tag. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Sarah B.
Kenosha
This worked really well for taking off my polish and left my natural nails feeling strong and healthy. It didn't dry them out like acetone, but still had the removal power I needed for thick polish and glitter. I use it every week on my fingers and toes!
Lauren C.
Perfectly fine nail polish removers. Does a good job of getting all the nail color off your nails and skin. Especially dark colors. Very inexpensive which is good. Good value and price. Definitely would recommend to others. Leaves your nails smooth too.
Griselda M.
Love using this nail polish remover and and the price is a plus it is super affordable .. works great and it compares to others . I don't have to struggle with this polish remover just with one swipe most comes off .. I keep purchasing this over and over
Luke S.
Apple Valley, CA
It takes a while to get the nail polish off but I think any brand does. My mom bought it for me so I'm unsure where or for what price. I haven't used any alternatives because this product has always worked for me. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Anne M.
Spring valley , CA
This has become my go-to nail polish remover because i feel like the scent doesn't linger as long. It also removed my polish quickly and doesn't dry out my hands. Its a great value and it does everything I need it to do. I will continue to re purchase .
Britt S.
Ithaca
Pretty great remover even though it isn't strong enough to get everything in even a couple swipes (some edges or dark colors took lots of elbow grease). The Up & Up Polish Remover is definitely ok in a pinch but I'm still on the hunt for better options.
Elizabeth O.
I've used this nail polish remover on and off for about a year.  The bottle is very reasonably priced and I haven't noticed it damaging my nails at all.  The smell is a little strong, so I subtracted a star for that.  I would absolutely recommend to others
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
Love this polish remover. It makes my nails feel well nourished and strong every time I use it. I usually have to wash my hands afterwards though in case I accidentally put my finger in my mouth. Funky taste! Great product overall and gets the job done!
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE
This nail polish remover is priced right and works just as well as the name brands. I didn't have any issues using it and I love that I can get it from Target. The smell isn't too harsh like some brands. I would buy this again and recommend to a friend.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?