BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Good middle of the road nail polish remover. It gets the polish off but I don't notice any major strengthening effects. Easy to use, gets the job done, affordable. Would keep using and repurchase. Took away two stars because it claims to strengthen nails and it doesn't, at least not on me.
Kayla R.
Oakland, CA
This was just regular nail polish remover to me. It was affordable and did what it was supposed to do, remove nail polish, but I didn't notice any type of additional nail strength. For the price, I didn't have any real expectations. If you're looking to get the job done, I recommend it.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
This is the only nail polish remover I purchase.  It's effective, is good for my nails and it's a great price.  Target almost always has a Cartwheel on it so you can save even more.  It's the only brand I've bought for years and the only one that I will continue to buy.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
As a nail polish freak I'm always changing the color or look and this nail polish remover is a gals best friend great value for a product you can always count on. This product stays on the shelf in my bathroom
alexis v.
this is a good remover to get rid of nail polish and definitely a good price it works very well and doesn't take much product to get the nail polish off i buy this all the time and will continue to buy it when i run out i would recommend this product especially because it's a good price
Angela F.
Burien, WA
After having acrylics on my nails for so long, this really made all the difference by keeping them strong and helping to repair them. It doesn't smell gross either! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Priscilla D.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite nail polish remover, I love how it strengthens my nails considering I have thin nails. I got mine at target and is easy to use and the only thing is that its not good to use to remove glitter polish and it drys out my cuticles. Need to try something different.
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
nothing really special about the remover, just that it works and its affordable. its only $1.29 at Target. the only thing i do not like (most removers do this though) is that it really dries my nails out and leaves a weird white residue behind. nothing an easy and quick buff cant fix.
Jennifer T.
Saint Paul, MN
Great price for a nail polish remover! It works to remove nail polish just as quickly as a name brand product for less money. I feel like my nails don't get as week as when using a non-strengthening nail polish remove so I would buy Up & Up Strengthening Nail polish remover again.
Gwendolyn F.
Lawrence, MA
One of the best nail polish removers I have ever used. It does not dry out my nails or cuticles, but sometimes need a lot of product to get the job done. It is a great price and I have repurchased this product multiple times. I recommend this inexpensive product to many people.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?