BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I use this to remove my nail polish and I love it. I feel like it doesn't soften my nails and they are still very strong. It's easy to use just get a cotton ball and start applying to the nail. This is the only one that i use so of course I'd purchase again.
Brittney M.
Mesa, AZ
Does the job and takes off dark colors! It has a strong smell like most of the other removers out there but after washing your hands its not too bad. For a good price, it definitely does what it needs to. I would purchase this product again in the future.
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does the job! Haven't noticed too much of the strengthening part. don't know if it's from my diet or any other factors but my nails do seem to be thicker and stronger. I like this so far, it's cheap, and I recommend to anyone. :) would def buy again
Sarah O.
Urbana, IL
This is a pretty good product. It takes off my nail polish easy without over drying. It still has a hard time with glitter polishes, but most removers do. I choose this product because of the low price tag. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Sarah B.
Kenosha
This worked really well for taking off my polish and left my natural nails feeling strong and healthy. It didn't dry them out like acetone, but still had the removal power I needed for thick polish and glitter. I use it every week on my fingers and toes!
Lauren C.
Perfectly fine nail polish removers. Does a good job of getting all the nail color off your nails and skin. Especially dark colors. Very inexpensive which is good. Good value and price. Definitely would recommend to others. Leaves your nails smooth too.
Michelle H.
Works okay, takes a lot to get the polish off and sometimes it won't get it off the tough areas by the cuticle without some elbow grease. Also, my nails have not gotten and stronger by using this product. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Luke S.
Apple Valley, CA
It takes a while to get the nail polish off but I think any brand does. My mom bought it for me so I'm unsure where or for what price. I haven't used any alternatives because this product has always worked for me. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Elizabeth O.
I've used this nail polish remover on and off for about a year.  The bottle is very reasonably priced and I haven't noticed it damaging my nails at all.  The smell is a little strong, so I subtracted a star for that.  I would absolutely recommend to others
Kat S.
I generally trust Up & Up for solid products that are affordable. For a nail polish remover, I'm not too concerned with anything fancy, so this works great. I like the strengthening aspect of it and you can get it at the drugstore. I would get it again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?