BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Linnea L.
I enjoy painting my nails but I HATE removing polish, especially if I mess up. I have always been a thrifty person so UpnUp brand is my go to. Unfortunately I am not a fan of this nail polish remover. It is quite difficult to remove the polish, it stings and cuts you may have, and it makes any food that comes in contact with fingers taste terrible. It's weird, the remover almost makes the polish feel sticky during the process.
Stefanie L.
Osceola, IN
This does the job it is intended to do, remove nail polish. It is easy to use but you have to be careful to not spill it anywhere or you will ruin your clothes. I am not sure if it does indeed strengthen your nails as you use it, but it does remove the polish. The polish remover does have a strong smell, so I have to be quick to use it and try to close the bottle while I am using so I don't give myself a headache.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
An absolute staple in my life! One of the things that I absolutely hate about removing old nail polish is when it takes forever to scrub it down and remove. Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover makes removal seamless, plus the price of this is unbelievable and can't be beat! I don't notice if it really strengthens my nails, but I do notice that it doesn't dry out my cuticles and nails. Highly recommend to everyone!
Emily B.
I've used a lot of Targets up & up products before, even multiple different nail polish removers, and while I do feel like these help to keep my nails good and strong, it seems to take forevvvverrrr to get my polish off. If I can be patient, I do like the formula, it just doesn't seem powerful enough for me.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite not only for the color but i feel like its the strongest nailpolish remover i have found in this brand. I have used the same bottle for a pretty long time and i still have a ton left. I really like how quickly it removes any left over polish. I dont notice a strengthing in my nails, but it does work very well.
Eliska M.
Dallas, GA
Basic nail polish remover, but since it is a strengthening formula I do feel like it doesn't dry out my nails and cuticles like others. It is a good value and seems to last for a long time. I feel like it is a good strength so you don't have to keep applying product to nails to remove polish.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
The product itself is . I do a lot of nail art and even with a base coat, 2 coats of nail polish, stamping polish, and a top coat it only takes a couple swipes and it's all off. Works well for regular nail polish, glitter polish, and gel polish, I also use it to clean my stamping plates. As it is pure acetone it does dry your skin and nails out, but that's expected, so be sure to moisturize after you use it.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I've used this nail polish remover several times and it works very well. I wasn't sure how well it would remove nail polish considering it was very inexpensive, but I was pleasantly surprised. It helps especially with edges by dipping a qtip and using that to clean it, comes off right away.
Cassandra I.
Orlando, FL
I mean, it's nail polish remover. It does the job and removes my polish, and I always buy nail strengthening to try to reduce damage to my nails, but at the end of the day is the nail polish remover actually strengthening my nails? Hard to say. The fragrance (as far as acetone goes!) isn't too terrible, although I always feel like I can smell the acetone for hours on my hands despite many washings.
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I mean its hard to go wrong with a nail polish remover, but I thought this remover worked great and didn't leave residue all over my fingers like others tend to do sometimes. I never realized a difference in it actually strengthening my nails opposed to any other nail polish remover
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.