BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
sarah f.
Temple City, CA
I don't have any complaints about this nail polish remover - it gets the job done! I hate the scent, but all nail polish removers smell this way. It works pretty well, even though you have to scrub it a few times before getting the polish off successfully.
Iva G.
I like this affordable and practical nail remover. Works really well. Only end up using one dap on cotton ball for one hand and another dab for another. I noticed that my nails are little bit stronger and they don't peel as much when I used some other brands
Lauren C.
This polish remover worked well for me. It removed my nail color easily and quickly without drying out or damaging my nails. I like that it has the added bonus of strengthening nails, especially since polish remover can be a bit harsh. Overall, it was a good buy.
Audrey M.
This remover works miracles on my nails! I take my nail polish off all the time and I can definitely depend on this to strengthen my nails and keep them healthy no matter how many times I change my nail color or redo them. It takes the polish off with one swipe.
Jackie M.
New York , NY
This is my go-to polish remover. It is not too harsh, but I can still get all my polish off with just one cotton pad filled with this remover. It is super cheap and doesn't dehydrate my cuticles too bad. I have repurchased many times, and would again
Anne D.
It gets the job done, but nothing to get too excited about. I love that it's cheap and available everywhere. I haven't tried any other formulations but I grabbed the strengthening formula to avoid drying out my nails too badly. Overall, it's good, I would repurchase
Hillary Y.
It works, but you gotta rub it quite a bit with a cotton pad. The formula isn't strong enough to quickly take off polish. In terms of strengthening, I'm not sure if I saw a difference, but at least it didn't make my nails worse off. Would recommend if you're trying to find a cheap remover.
Sydney D.
I really like this nail polish remover! It doesn't make my hands or nails feel dry after using it. It definitely gets the job done without using a lot of the product. Good value and it has lasted me a long time. I would definitely buy this again and recommend
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
This is probably the most affordable and strong nail polish remover! It's super inexpensive, so I've repurchased it multiple times. It removes polish pretty quickly, which is nice so you're not sitting for 10 minutes removing polish! I recommend this to everyone.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
The only nail polish remover I purchase. It dissolves my nail polish (3 coats) very easily and it does not dry out my nails as much as other acetone containing nail polish removers. I will continue to purchase.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?