BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Mani J.
Ewing, NJ
It removes polish twice as fast then other brand. It strengthens you nails,to grow faster and longer. Every one should use it.
Fraiker G.
Este es el mejor tratamiento que e probado es ta muy fino me encanta te hace el trabajo muy bien me encanta te lo recomiendo
PLEASE S.
Love the way that this remove the nail polish so easily, and something I love about this is that this don’t smell bad at all!
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
works really good, used it to remove nail polish off of salon  done nails and it did the job. no complaints whatsoever
Macy L.
My nails do get pretty damage because I mess around with them loads but using this improved them and makes them shinier :)
Kelsie A.
Georgia
This nail Polish remover works great. I use it all The time and it does a good job removing all the Polish off my nails.
cata f.
Temuco, Chile
this nail polish remover is really easy to use and doesn't cause alergic, this removes all the nail polish really fast
Aneesa Z.
Wiltshire
Removes nail polish in a snap and strengthens nails to remove sensitivity and gets rid of all nail polish stains
dinda s.
I found this in target when i go to la and gurl i love it haha. Well, cant find it here at indonesia but...STILL
Mika P.
Pitcairn, PA
Feels like normal nail polish remover but smells worse than normal but gets the polish off my nail never the less
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?