BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Mikayla S.
Peoria, AZ

Not too harsh on the skin. Not an overpowering smell. Not as easy as full acetone polish remover
Tori M.
Buffalo, NY
Takes off my nail polish very easily and leaves your nails feeling fresh and strong. Good bargain
Lexie M.
Virginia
This is really the only one I use and it runs out fast feeling how many time you redo your nails
Megan S.
Horseheads, NY
Great nail polish remover. Cheap and does the job. doesn't ruin your nails. I use it all the time
Michelle H.
Lemoore, CA
Works well for me as long as I completely soak the cotton ball and then attempt to remove polish.
Erin F.
Lewes, DE
Works just as well as the more expensive brands at a better price. I would definitely recommend.
Sara K.
It works.. the scent isn't too horrible. Not sure what else can be said about nail polish remover
Paige N.
Portland, OR
Overall great product and gets the job done and would repurchase this. Recommend this for anyone.
Heba A.
I have any time questions or anything to do you have it done ✅ I have shabat right tomorrow don’t
Mackenzie M.
Useful nail polish to get your nails clean and affordable for those who paint their nails often.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.