BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Chase V.
Austin, TX
I can't comment on the strengthening aspect of this product cause my nails are pretty weak on their own. This takes a few swipes to actually remove the polish and usually I need to go back to get it off my skin. I buy because of the price but there are better options.
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
I really like this nail polish remover. All polish removers have a strong chemical smell, and this one is no different. However, this isn't as bad as the old school versions they used to sell. The price point on this is just a few bucks, and it gets the job done great!
Dani H.
Minneapolis, MN
Great price and works well. I don't do my nails often, so I don't look for super crazy things when it comes to them and don't like to spend a lot of money.

You don't have to use a ton of it to get whatever polish off which I love and the smell isn't too overwhelming.
Melissa B.
While the scent of this is supposed to be more pleasant than normal, it is still strong and gross. But this works well and is half the cost of the name brand nail polish remover. I enjoy using it because when I need a lot to remove tricky polish I haven't spent a ton of money.
Allie M.
Memphis
I really love this nail polish remover! Some of the nail polishes I use are so difficult to use but this is able to take it off! It's such a quick and easy process and I love that! Some nail polish removers do not get the job done too well but this one definitely does.
Haley M.
Boston, MA
I do feel like this product does what it says it does by strengthening my nails and easily removing nail polish. However, my one complaint is that this product contains acetone, which I typically try to avoid in my nail polish removers because it makes my nails brittle and dry.
Meg S.
Salem, NH
I would say that this is an average nail polish remover. I have very weak nails since i bit them for so many years and I don't find that this makes them any stronger. As far as the remover part goes it works just fine I just don't believe it is actually strengthening.
Audrey V.
My favorite nail polish remover! Works on glitter and long wearing polishes which is great. Doesn't smell too bad, which is always a plus. It has helped with discoloration and weakness of my nails, so it truly is strengthening! I would recommend this product to others.
Chelsea W.
Don't particularly see a difference from the original up & up nail polish remover. But it gets the nail polish removing job done. I can only compare this product to Equate as I have not tried any others. But I personally think Equate comes in first compared to this product.
Stephanie P.
Whittier, CA
I love this nail polish remover! The smell isn't that strong and it works really well. You can find these at Target for pretty cheap (usually only $2-$3). They work pretty well on glitter polishes (as long as you use the soaking method) and aren't harsh on your hands.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?