BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Aaliyah S.
I like this nail polish remover! It gets the job done and is good at removing MOST nail polishes. I wouldn't recommend using this for glitter nail polish, but for a decent price I'd buy it again.
Chiara C.
It's a great nail polish remover I use it to fill up my more prettier bottles. It's good and works well for my at home manis and pedis, I recommend u try it expecsialy for the price difference.
India B.
Removes the polish decently, doesn't smell horrendous for too long. Only problem I've had with it is trying to take off glitter polish, but I think that's difficult with any remover.
Mikayla
Charleston, SC
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Removed keeps my nails clean and feeling strong after taking polish off. It doesn't give you that weak feeling in your nails like some products.
cristina k.
Love this product! I paint my nails a lot so sometimes it hurts my nails but i find that with this remover, they keep strong and look better without the polish on afterwards.
i use it almost all the time with my nails and is very good product, because apart from strip paint my nails, cares for and protects any fungus or some deterioration.
Kayla M.
De Soto, MO
I use nail polish remover almost religiously due to having to always have my nails painted. This polish remover isn't bad at all! I would definitely recommend it!
Taylor F.
Kissimmee, FL
This does a great job taking off my nail polish. However, I don't understand the "strengthening" part. I don't see a difference in this and regular nail polish.
Roxanna B.
Brampton
This product got the job done it removed almost all nail polish in just one coat it left a bit on my nail depending on how much coats I had but over all
Great
Victoria B.
I mean I wouldn't say it's strengthening but it's nail polish remover. . . Smells super strong but gets the job done without being as drying as pure acetone
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?