BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Evette G.
Massena
I love using this nail polish because it smells good and works great without the harmful effects and lasts also
Jean N.
Works great regardless of what type of nail polish I use. Not sure about strengthening aspect, but worth a try.
Audrey M.
This product works very good. It does the job right and doesn't cost a lot at all. Will definitely keep buying
Rachel W.
LACEY, WA
Removes nail polish easily without drying the skin around my nail out. The smell is not incredibly bad either.
Nicole S.
Everett, WA
Good nail polish remover to use on your nails. It is a good price compared to some other brands. It works well.
Mysty H.
Knoxville
This is a good remover for your nails to use I don't know what I would do if we didn't have nail polish remover
Elyssa K.
Euless, TX
I love this nail polish remover. It does the job for a really good price. It is my got to nail polish remover.
Karla G.
i don't stuggel much with it, it's on my local drug store so i gladly recommend it. Family members also love it
Berenice P.
Salinas, CA
This acetone removes your nail polish really easy no need to be tugging and scratching. Lasts you a for months.
Jen A.
Fort Lauderdale
Love this, it takes off my nail polish so easily that I never have to worry. I always shop at Target for this!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.