BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
i use it almost all the time with my nails and is very good product, because apart from strip paint my nails, cares for and protects any fungus or some deterioration.
Kayla M.
De Soto, MO
I use nail polish remover almost religiously due to having to always have my nails painted. This polish remover isn't bad at all! I would definitely recommend it!
Taylor F.
Kissimmee, FL
This does a great job taking off my nail polish. However, I don't understand the "strengthening" part. I don't see a difference in this and regular nail polish.
Roxanna B.
Brampton
This product got the job done it removed almost all nail polish in just one coat it left a bit on my nail depending on how much coats I had but over all
Great
Victoria B.
I mean I wouldn't say it's strengthening but it's nail polish remover. . . Smells super strong but gets the job done without being as drying as pure acetone
Beaty B.
It works well, but it seems to have trouble with darker colors. I don't care for the strong smell, but that is hard to avoid with nail polish remover.
Alyssa T.
Columbia City, IN
Love this product as well after I've had acriylics on since my nails are typically really weak! One polish removal and my nails feel nice and strong!
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
Now this one isn't that harsh on your skin and it smells great. Although it's not very safe for kids because of the colour, they think it's a drink
Karen K.
Thoroughly removes nail polish with just one cotton ball for all my nails. My nails feel strong when I use this and not weak thin or brittle
Bee E.
Smells strong but works strong too! Good for those like me who barely paint their nails anyways so it won't affect your skin/nail health!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?