BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Kaya M.
Really nice and it does it's job of removing polish. Just apply to a cotton pad or cotton pad and voila!
Evelyn H.
Reading, PA
It takes a while to remove nail polish and sometimes leaves staining of the color on the skin or cuticles
Isabel A.
I buy this everytime i run out, its super budget friendly and always gets the job done without a struggle
Trista J.
Compton, CA
This works just as well as other nail Polish removers and it's usually cheaper! A plus on all end for me
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI
The nail polish remover does not have a strong scent to it. It takes the nail polish off nice and quick.
Kayla Y.
Elk Grove
I love this nail polish remover because it is gentle on the skin and removes the nail polish effectively.
⒝⒭⒤⒜⒩⒩⒜ R.
Three rivers , MA
I love this one, it’s pretty much a standard to keep around. It isn’t overly drying which is really nice.
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA
It doesn't remove polish very well. Especially dark colors, sparkles or in corners. It has a strong odor.
Genevieve R.
Great price and Dose the job pretty well leaves my nails nice and strong after I take off my nail polish
Savannah D.
Removes ALL your old nail polish and doesn't dry out your nails like a lot of other removers do. Love it!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.