BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Alina Y.
Minneapolis, MN
I put on a lot of nail polish, so I use this products a lot. It is affordable and effective.
Briggie R.
This product is very good, I applied it and I do not have to work for the enamel to come out.
Brienne R.
leesburg
Effective nail polish remover and less harsh on your nails than a pure acetone one! Try this
Madeline L.
It's just your normal, run of the mill nail Polish remover...does the job. Nothing too fancy.
Emelia P.
Independence, MO
Really great nail polish remover. The smell isn't too bad, it's affordable and does the job!
Joelyn C.
Take nail polish off quick and not so messy. Easy to use and apply. Good price. Recommended.
N C.
It's cheap and it works. It does what it claims. Can't say anything more. No complaints here.
Jennifer R.
Chittenango, NY
Gets the job done quickly! Do not have to rub forever, takes nail polish off fast and easily.
Andrea B.
Does the job! Good price! I recommend this product. Good deal. I would buy it again for sure.
Emma R.
Vienna
Great nail polish remover. Definitely gets all the nail polish off and strengthens my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?