BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Beca R.
Great product, leaves nails feeling great after, instead of the dry feeling that other products leave behind.
Gohar H.
Removes nail polish fast and easy. Doesn't leave my nails dry. It's very strong so a little goes a long way.
Alicia L.
Elkridge, MD
I think the nail polish remover actually works to help strengthen my nails unlike most other polish removers.
Connie L.
Pineville
Great generic product. Works well with little effort. A great value and works just as well as any brand name.
Lucia B.
Eureka, CA
This works great and for a nail polish remover smells pretty great. I highly suggest this product to anyone.
Brittany E.
Orting, WA
I love this cheap nail polish Remover. You can found this at any store where you found buy your nail polish.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
I am satisfied with this product as it works just as well as some of the more expensive nail polish removers.
Karen M.
Works better than more expensive ones I have tried. It does not dry out nails nor gives them an alcohol smell
Danielle J.
Phoenix, AZ
Works good. Gets the polish off without sweating lol. Could be a little better with the glitter polish though
Brendy R.
North Hills, CA
Removes all the nail polish in one wipe. Highly recommend
Smell is not too strong and perfect to have at home
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.