BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
emily b.
destin
Great value for the price point. Purchased at target. It's a get the job done type of product. Pro is price point and easy to use. Con is very strong smell and did not notice the strengthening claim.
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
Buy this at target they have some nice scented ones really like that! And they work well taking off all the nail polish off my nails! Plus it's really affordable I would differently keep buying!:)
Alicia S.
This works well and removes nail polish without drying out the nail too much. scented slightly other than acetone smell. it is very comparable to many other polish removers in drugstore brands. It is a good polish remover that also helps against nail staining.
Laurel C.
I wouldn't say this has strengthened my nails at all but it's inexpensive and good at removing my nail polish. I would repurchase even though I don't get the strengthening benefit
Kiana D.
I like how this product works. I recommend this for you if you have 10 now because it does make them a little stronger. And it's cheap and you can find it anywhere a.k.a. target
Kaylee G.
Austin, TX
First off I love Target and for $1 this is pretty good stuff. Depending on how dark of a color I am wearing, the polish gets over the skin around my fingertips when I take it off and I have to go back and take the color off around my fingers. Overall, I am content spending a $1 on this nail polish remover and am happy to do a round 2 if need be.
Mackenzie W.
Montreal
This nail polish remover got the job done without drying out my nails. I saturated a cotton pad and put it on my nail without moving it and then it only took like two swipes to remove all of the nail polish. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to buy a high quality drugstore nail polish remover at a low price.
Martha E.
This polish remover is very harsh and has no strengthening abilities whatsoever. It wears down the nail and instead makes that nail weaker. It's good for such a cheap price of fifty cents to a dollar. I still continue to buy it because I of course have a budget.
Rebekah T.
This wasn't that bad. It helped me remove my nail polish quite easily and strengthened my nails since I have really weak and brittle nails. It's one of the cheaper options for sure. I got it a while back when Target was still here in Toronto. If I had the option, I would prefer another nail polish remover based on availability here in Toronto.
Catie A.
Chantilly, VA
Good standard nail polish remover. Easy to find at Target. Great price point. I've bought the purple nail polish remover multiple times and have never been let down. Takes off all normal nail polish (not gel polishes). I will continue to buy!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?