BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
It does the job haha. Not the best for red polish but it works good. Still stinks but oh well
Jennifer R.
Chittenango, NY
Gets the job done quickly! Do not have to rub forever, takes nail polish off fast and easily.
Lori B.
Bradleyville, MO
Just as good as name brand..doesn't dry my nails out and removes even stubborn nail polishes.
Stephanie Y.
This is honestly always my nail polish, it's not too harsh of smell and it protects my nails.
Briggie R.
This product is very good, I applied it and I do not have to work for the enamel to come out.
Emelia P.
Independence, MO
Really great nail polish remover. The smell isn't too bad, it's affordable and does the job!
Brienne R.
leesburg
Effective nail polish remover and less harsh on your nails than a pure acetone one! Try this
Amber G.
Saint Paul, MN
The only kind I typically buy so it doesn't dry out the cuticles or break the nails too bad.
Emma R.
Vienna
Great nail polish remover. Definitely gets all the nail polish off and strengthens my nails.
Joelyn C.
Take nail polish off quick and not so messy. Easy to use and apply. Good price. Recommended.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?