BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

mit B.
northampton
I like this product so much that it's like a swipe off thing you should do it's so easy to apply and holding just 10 seconds to pick all the nail varnish out and it's amazing so I would recommend to anyone who love their nails
Lil B.
It's a simple product that gets the job done. The smell is very strong, alcohol smell but that is common in nail polish removers. Although it cleans well it is VERY drying, make sure you apply some nail oil after use. its affordable and I do recommend this because I don't feel the need to pay a lot for nail polish remover.
ūüĆłfafa F.
Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Lauren H.
surrey, BC
This product has never encountered a nail polish it could not remove. This needed less manual force compared to other brands to wipe away the nail polish and left my nails strong and healthy. I will always buy this for my household and continue to recommend this to others
Lauren S.
Athens, GA
Pretty average. It takes my nail polish off pretty easy, but I don't notice any "strengthening" properties honestly. The smell is horrible, but that's what all nail polish removers sound like. I'll buy it again because it is cheap and average.
noa m.
i liked the up and up strengthening nail polish remover becauseit took the nail polish right of my nails and it did make my nail a bit stronger.The down side of it is that it mells a bit to strong ,stronger than other nail polish removers and its not very good for you to be inhaling such stromg chemicals
Puja P.
I like this because it is very affordable! This works well to take the nail polish off! I like that it doesn't weaken my nails! It lasts me forever because a little bit of this sure goes a long way! It's awesome
Jackie J.
This product removes nail polish extremely well and with little effort. However, I do not believe that the advertised strengthening agent works. Nevertheless, the product does remove my nail polish with no remaining residue. I believe that aside from the "strengthening", this product does work well.
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
This is a standard nail polish remover. It does the job. I use it often and I don't ever have a problem with it. It is easy to use - cotton ball and q tip does the trick. Super cheap and is worth the dollar or so you spend. I recommend it to others for sure.
Marta L.
This is THE PERFECT polish remover. It removes everything in one swipe. I've found with other products like cutex it takes a lot more effort. I will never go back to anytging else!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?