BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Osheryo D.
Sacramento, CA
Removed my nail polish easily. Low fumes and work quickly. Buy this target brand online or in Target stores.
Brittany D.
Clarksville
I feel like this works just as well as the big name brands for half the cost. Will continue to purchase this.
Jacqie P.
Great polish remover doesn't take much to get off any of the polish even glitter which is definitely a bonus
Ashley D.
Cleveland
Good! Easy to use and quickly takes off even the most stubborn polish. Repeat user since it's a great price.
Adriana O.
Napa, CA
The smell is very strong but it does what its supposed to remove the nail polish and the price is very cheap
Jennifer V.
Palmdale
I use this nail polish remover to help me take off my acrylic nail polish off or when I get my gel manicure.
Melinda M.
Taunton, MA
Removes polish adequately without leaving nails feeling soft and brittle. Great price for a reliable product.
Taylor W.
This is super good remover, doesn’t have too strong of a smell and gets all the nail polish off super easily
Christine F.
Danbury, CT
Love up&up brand! Target has great quality products for 1/2 the price! Love this brand and love saving money!
Mariah A.
fresno
Very effective at removing product from nails not sure about the strengthening part didn’t notice much change
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.