BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Leila B.
United States
This product works very well. I am able to get off all of my nail polish, even glitter, with very little effort.
Sarah A.
Great nail polish remover. Amazing price and comes in a bigger bottle which is nice for spa nights with the girls
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
Works really well on most polishes. Takes a little extra work to get glitter off but still works better than most
Jacilyn K.
Mason City, IA
Did what it was suppose to do. Took off polish really well. It also didn't have too strong of an unpleasant scent
Melissa C.
Works great and is a great price...works as well as the name brand Polish removers...not to bad of a smell either
Ashley F.
Other than the strong smell this is great and does its job well. Not so sure about the strengthening part though
Jasmine M.
This product works well. The only downfall us UT smells horrible but hey it works great so no complaints this way
Kristine S.
Vienna, OH
Helps strengthen nails incredibly. Not harsh on skin or cuticle at the same time. Decent scent not over powering.
Celfa B.
Palmdale, CA
I like that this remover takes the nail polish off and also doesnt damage my nails or my skin and its affordable.
Kara L.
Just a typical nail polish remover. It does remove the nail polish so that’s a plus but it does smell badly
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.