BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
tess b.
Trenton, NJ
easy to remove doesn't sting like other brands, one scrub and the nail polish is completely gone
Jovana G.
Eden Prairie, MN
Takes polish off easily. Does what it’s supposed to. Not expensive. Purchase a few times a year.
Maggie R.
Gaylord, MI
I like it because it helps my nails stays strong. Very good at removing the polish the first time
Salina P.
Lynn
Nail polish remover works well. It does have a strong scent, but the product itself works great!
Hebo A.
I have any time questions or anything to do you have it done ✅ I have shabat right tomorrow don’t
Erin N.
Harrington, DE
Works just as well as the more expensive brands at a better price. I would definitely recommend.
Christine R.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like it really did help strengthen my nails all while removing nail polish off so easily.
Viririana R.
Avenal, CA
Really great 👍 The brand up is really cheap but has amazing products would definitely keep buying
Nicole S.
Leesburg , GA
This is my favorite nail polish remover! It works really well and really does strengthen my nails
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I like this product get the job done and the Price it’s good and it does not smell extremely bad
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?