BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Molly B.
Hudson, FL
This is a great and super affordable nail polish remover that does the job, perfectly. Love it!
Alexandria S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Just as good as any name brand product. Very strong and it helps your nail growth and strength.
Amina K.
Brilliant product! Takes unwanted nail polish off in the snap of a finger. Also heals cuticles.
Meghan B.
Pascoag, RI
I didn't love it! It took FOREVER to get my polish off! Unfortunately, I won't buy this again.
Elizabeth R.
Arlington, VA
Great nail polish remover! Does the job and doesn’t leave my nails too dry and brittle feeling!
Britney D.
Paso Robles, CA
Removes nail polish. What more can it do? Doesn’t smell overly strong. Washes away pretty easy.
Crystal C.
Whitsett, NC
Can always get my nail polish off when other takes forever. Strong smell but gets the job done.
Alexis A.
Paramount
Not so good since it is not pure acetone , takes forever to remove nail polish off the nails .
ileana V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like it cause it really work with one cotton the polishe go away so fast and also is cheaper
Meghan B.
Greenville, NC
Does the work while leaving my nails feeling fresh and clean unlike other nail polish removers.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?