BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Mary B.
Lowell, MA
Perfect for at home nail polish remover. Chip and effective. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Kelsie D.
Grand Rapids , MI
It's nail polish remover. It works great, especially on old polish that is hard to get off. I would recommend.
Laura D.
Mt Clemens
Got to love Up and Up! Targets brand is always comparable to others. Works just as great and at a better price!
Berenice P.
Salinas, CA
This acetone removes your nail polish really easy no need to be tugging and scratching. Lasts you a for months.
Rosa C.
Good at removing polish, the scent is not strong or overwhelming like other nail polish removers. Great price!
sol t.
newburgh, NY
It does the job after a few cotton bas the smell sometimes can be overwhelming though. The colors pretty though
Lexi F.
Branson, MO
This nail polish remover is great quality without the name brand price. It's quick and doesn't smell terrible.
Rachel W.
LACEY, WA
Removes nail polish easily without drying the skin around my nail out. The smell is not incredibly bad either.
Sydney M.
This product removes nail polish easily. I also like the price. I've tried other product but like this better
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC
This was a reasonable prices product so I bought it and it worked great for my use. A little goes a long way.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.