BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
rebekkka g.
This product is everything you would expect out of a nail polish remover. It works exactly the same as others the smell is strong as well. Super easy to use all you have to do is put it on a cotton ball and put it on your nails it is very effective.
Vanessa C.
Removes the nail polish very well. Takes a couple of strokes but it is very affordable and good priced usually sold at target. This is the only nail polish remover I use but for more money there is probably better nail polish removers out there .
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
This works good as a nail polish remover for a store brand! This one doesn't have acetone in it which is a harmful chemical, and if you wear fake nails the acetone will tear them up. So i like kinds that are non-acetone. Good buy if you don't care for the brand name.
Briana P.
This actually worked a lot better than I predicted with an "off brand" product. Super easy, not expensive at all. I definitely am a repeat user.... I'm on the 3rd bottle :) I 100% recommend the Up&Up brand to anyone looking to cut your expenses!!
Sherlock C.
I bought this brand of nail polish remover because it was super cheap and convenient to grab at the drugstore. I haven't had any problems with it so far. It gets the job done and removes my polish just fine. I recommend soaking a cotton pad in the remover then pressing the pad over my nails for a bit of time to let the liquid sink into the polish.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love the Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover!  It is very inexpensive and easy to find.  It removes my nail polish quickly and easily with little to no hassle.  It smells but it is not too bad when compared to other brands like Sally Hansen!
Diana B.
Studio City, CA
This feels like it is good for my nails. I don't get that dried out feeling after using it. Like most Target brand products, the value is superb, and the quality is on par with more expensive competitors. It still doesn't remove more stubborn nail polishes, such as glitter or combination color and top coat. But it is a staple in my nail care.
Lauren E.
This nail polish remover does a fine job. I usually use this. Brand because it is ultra affordable and does the same job as the brand name polish removers. I don't know if it really makes a difference in the nail strength, but it definitely doesn't weaken them any more than any other brand.
Rachel R.
This product is great for removing nail polish. I use this brand frequently when i give my female family members pedicures! Sometimes the polish is tricky to remove, I just get some cotton rounds, soak them in this nail polish remover and let the rounds sit on the toes for a few minutes as to soak and remove the previous nail polish easily.
Audrey B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Good nail polish remover. Useful for removing nail polish. Easy to use by pouring on a cotton ball or cotton pad. Good value and easy to find in-store. I repurchase this product all the time. I would recommend this nail polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.