BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Niki B.
Works really well but has a very strong odor! Always get a headache each time I use it
Hallie M.
Carlisle, IA
Really great nail polish remover if I have used heavy duty colors or a glitter polish!
Elizabeth H.
Great nail polish remover. I always like to make sure that I have a bottle on hand. Yep
Paige D.
Two Harbors, MN
Works great and removes all of the nail polish! Also noticed more strength in my nails
Tanisha T.
Good cheaper nail polish remover. Works just as good as the name brand but is cheaper.
Megan G.
Orlando, FL
My go to nail polish remover. It's cheap, smells good and gets the job done super fast!
Lizzie D.
Works super well. It is a gentle yet affective nail polish remover. It is easy to use.
Cynthia C.
This nail polish remover works just how it should be. Takes off nail polish seamlessly.
Yvette P.
Mesquite, TX
It removes nail polish with ease. It's also a very reasonable price. I love the smell.
Sydney U.
Kronenwetter, WI
Love it. Takes the polish right off without a fight. I would recommend this to everyone
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?