BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
I love this product! It works very well and removes all types of nail polishes . Highly recommend
Jayme J.
I always use this for me and my daughter’s nails. It works great and the smell isn’t too strong.
Talia P.
So great and affordable! Gets the job done right the first swipe! Can't complain! Great product!
Amaya H.
Rochester, NY
Good for your nails would recommend love the product and it strengthens your nails wich is a plus
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Convienent at target and removed nail polish just fine and normally I get them on sale in target
Nicole S.
Leesburg , GA
This is my favorite nail polish remover! It works really well and really does strengthen my nails
Laurel B.
Blacksburg, VA
The up&up strength inn nail polish remover is quick and effective without too strong of a scent.
Maria R.
Shafter , Ca
Great product! I have really weak nails, and it helps a great amount with strengthening my nails
Andrea G.
Medford, NY
Great product. I allow my girls to use even gets the really hard colors like blue and green off.
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
I love this remover. I have thin weak nails and this helps with strength as it removes my polish
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?