BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Alexa M.
This remover does a great job getting all of the polish off without damaging my mains!
Hallie M.
Carlisle, IA
Really great nail polish remover if I have used heavy duty colors or a glitter polish!
Laura W.
Wetumpka, AL
Works great. I like this kind better than the acetone ones and it's just as effective.
Alivia S.
Fayetteville, NY
It works very well. it has a strong scent though. Very inexpensive and worth its value.
Jessica G.
Pueblo, CO
Love targets brand just as good as any full priced name brand won't use any thing else
Kelly H.
West Jefferson, OH
Takes polish off, but you have to use a lot it seems l have to get more every 2 nails.
April R.
Los Angeles , CA
I usually go for the up & up brand for my nail polish and remover and it does the good.
Nina H.
Longview, WA
Removes regular nail polish but i have a hard time removing gel nail poslish with this
Nyomi J.
It's an affordable nail polish remover and it works for me. I would recomend to others!
Adriana A.
Las Cruces, NM
This is a pretty typical nail polish remover. I don't think it makes my nails stronger.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?