BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Erika M.
Bakersfield, CA
This item works but you need to rub a couple times with multiple cottons. Better off with another brand
Alexandra S.
Does what it’s supposed to do. Not sure if it strengthens but it doesn’t hurt so that’s all good for me
Yorlin C.
Philadelphia , PA
It's nail polish remover hehe it smells great and the price obviously the best I got mines from Walmart
Roxanne P.
Woodbridge , VA
Honestly, I don’t know/ have much of a preference on nail polish remover but Up&Up brand does it’s job.
Katelyn K.
Livonia, MI
I have this at home right now. Up&up products are great! Works just as will as the more expensive ones.
Paige G.
Kennewick, WA
Their brand works just as good as name brand. It gets the polish off just fine! And it is inexpensive.
Kessa J.
Tampa
I'm not sure i. price a difference with the strength of my nails, but it works to take the polish off!
Denise C.
Marietta, GA
Easily removes the polish and leaves a pleasant smell behind! The strengthening formula is my favorite.
Reagan D.
Yuba City, CA
This is your classic nail polish remover. It is effective and works very well on even sparkly polishes.
Danielle K.
Niskayuna, NY
Great product and decent price. Works well and it worth the money. Definitely comparable to name brands
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.