BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Erin R.
Affordable and effective. This is usually my go-to brand. I see no difference between it and the more pricey brands.
Daisy B.
San Bernardino, CA
This a really good strong nail polish remover mostly removes my nail polish with out having to scrub my nails with it
Heather S.
Harrisburg
This nail polish helps my nails regain strength and it isn’t expensive at all. It takes the color off quick and easy.
Mary M.
This is my go to nail polish remover! It helps strengthen my nails and gets the polish off, but it has a great price
Ateara G.
Atlanta, GA
Great smell without being overpowering, removed several layers of polish easily and gentle on surrounding skin skin.
Maryann L.
Chino, CA
It works well, takes polish off nicely and quick. It doesn't burn my skin or leave residue and has a nice fragrance.
Jess L.
Oakland, CA
Works like other store removers. Nothing beats acetone from nail salons. Can't tell if it actually strengthens nails.
Amanda E.
It's nail polish remover. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Doesn't seem to dry out my nails, which is good.
Alison O.
Ogden, UT
This is a good product. It gets nail polish off pretty efficiently but without a harsh smell or drying out my nails.
Jennie M.
Not super stinky like some removers and the price point well you know! It's a Target brand so you know it's on point!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.