BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Hannah C.
This is definitely my go to nail polish remover! Very effective and good for the money!
yamilet g.
Oxnard, CA
Works amazing really helps get all the nail polish off and doesn't make your nails ugly
Jessica G.
Pueblo, CO
Love targets brand just as good as any full priced name brand won't use any thing else
Haley P.
Worked just like every other nail polish that I have ever used haha. Worked very well!
Becca D.
Kent, OH
Basic nail polish remover. Does not work any worse or any better than competitors. Meh.
Megan G.
Orlando, FL
My go to nail polish remover. It's cheap, smells good and gets the job done super fast!
Nyomi J.
It's an affordable nail polish remover and it works for me. I would recomend to others!
Kelly H.
West Jefferson, OH
Takes polish off, but you have to use a lot it seems l have to get more every 2 nails.
Elizabeth H.
Great nail polish remover. I always like to make sure that I have a bottle on hand. Yep
Sydney U.
Kronenwetter, WI
Love it. Takes the polish right off without a fight. I would recommend this to everyone
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?