BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Samantha T.
Atlanta, GA
Gets the job done, and I can usually get it on sale at Target using the cartwheel app!
Tanisha T.
Good cheaper nail polish remover. Works just as good as the name brand but is cheaper.
Alexa M.
This remover does a great job getting all of the polish off without damaging my mains!
Angie M.
Jasper, GA
Great nail polish remover! Gets all of your nail polish off with not a lot of product!
Hallie M.
Carlisle, IA
Really great nail polish remover if I have used heavy duty colors or a glitter polish!
Kati R.
Granbury, TX
It's polish remover....it works just as well as every other brand! Not much else to say
Ashlee A.
Saint Paul, MN
I believe this up&cup strong remover works great takes off all the nail polish so easy
Alivia S.
Fayetteville, NY
It works very well. it has a strong scent though. Very inexpensive and worth its value.
Amber M.
Grass Valley, CA
It felt very gentle on my nails and skin. Removed the polish quickly and effortlessly.
Katherine M.
Strong smell, but my nail polish comes off using the cotton ball twice to remove paint
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?