BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
 S.
N Hollywood, CA
Keeps my nails strong while providing for an easy way to wipe away nail lacquer. Also love the color.
patti k.
Only use targets brand. I use the strengthens one to help strengthen my nails since they are so thin
Sarah A.
dunkerton, IA
I love this stuff!! It takes my nail polish off so SO easy!! It is also good for your nail so plus!!
Summer F.
I am constantly painting my nails and my daughters nails and this will take our old color right off!
Emely R.
Mesquite, TX
Takes nail polish off with out any problem and keeps your nails nice and strong no more fragile nails
Michiella S.
San Diego, CA
Effective and does not leave my nail beds weakened. Affordable alternative and works just as well.
Katie H.
Kirkwood, MO
Perfect for the price. Strengthens and quickly removed any polish. Smells terrible but they all do.
Ashley H.
Love this nail polish remover. I can't tell if it really strengthens but it's not as harsh smelling
Francisca F.
Los Angeles, CA
These nail removers are just grab and go, they do their job for the inexpensive price! I love them!
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
It does the trick! Admittitly there isn't anything special about this remover, but it does the job!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?