BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jordan K.
Norristown, PA
I've used this nail polish remover before, and it works very well and is a great product!
Alivia F.
Louisville, KY
Works really well. Just as good a a name brand. I would definitely buy this brand again.
Jessyka A.
Los Angeles, CA
Best ever. I would like it to take mroe off but great for the price wouldnt ask for more
Danielle M.
Westminster, MD
Good price point and works well. No real complaints. Use with a cotton ball and rub away!
Leah M.
Huntersville, NC
I use this regularly. I love that it doesn't take a lot to remove all my old nail polish.
Blythe C.
Alexandria, VA
Great purchase for the great price. Comparable to more expensive brands. A trusty go to.
Angie M.
Jasper, GA
Great nail polish remover! Gets all of your nail polish off with not a lot of product!
Alexa M.
This remover does a great job getting all of the polish off without damaging my mains!
yamilet g.
Oxnard, CA
Works amazing really helps get all the nail polish off and doesn't make your nails ugly
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Gets the job done for sure. Ive had this particular bottle forever, lasts a long time!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?