BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Reagan K.
Belleville , MI
Works great if you have a tough nail color that won't come off! It's wonderful and responsibly priced!
Maria Ellen L.
Erie, PA
I take pride in my natural, long nails. I hate acrylics so having strong, unbroken nails is important.
Kessa J.
Tampa
I'm not sure i. price a difference with the strength of my nails, but it works to take the polish off!
Jacquelyn W.
This nail polish remover works better than many more expensive ones I've used. I'll buy again for sure!
Sharon J.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Definitely takes the polish off! I did have to work a little harder but it eventually got the job done!
alix r.
probably one of the cheapest nail polish removers but it takes the nail polish off so I'm not judging!
Ashley M.
Hudsonville, MI
Works well to take off polish. I haven't noticed it strengthening my nails anymore than other remover.
Zuleyka G.
Really inexpensive and I don’t see he difference between this and a more expensive nail polish remover
Jennifer C.
Not a very strong working acetone. Takes a while to remove nail polish. But effective for the low price
Sarah T.
A great nail polish remover. Does smell quite a bit, but doesn't damage my nails as much as others do.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.