BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Karina P.
This nail removal does a great job of removing my nail polish. It's also very affordable.
Jessenia M.
Doesn't strip my nails. My nails don't feel dry and nasty after I remove my nail polish!
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
I love all target brand things it affordable and it works just as good any other brand!!
Angelica A.
los angeles
This nail polish remover is good and it’s a great price works as well as a big name brand
Chelsea L.
Boyce
Works great. Great price. And does it's job. No complaints. Tried it and save some money!
Gabriela G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it, takes off my nail Polish without any problems. One bottle lasts a long time too!
Deborah R.
Riverside, CA
This remover definitely does the job without leaving any form of the previous nail color!
Kelly M.
Lenoir City, TN
Great price. I like that there's not a super strong odor like you get with other removers
Tess B.
Cincinnati, OH
Strong and effective nail polish remover. Scent fades quickly and doesn't stick once dry.
yelitza h.
Escondido, CA
I like it became it removes your mail polish very good and also it's really easy to use.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?