BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Cassandra J.
Woodinville, WA
It has a very strong chemical smell, bit it works fine. I noticed that my nails are dried out after using, though
Ashley N.
Honestly this does get the job done but & this is a big one , I do NOT like how it leaves your nails kind of weak
Marie B.
Moline, IL
Works as well (if not better than) name brand polish removers, and it's super cheap. Can't really go wrong here!
Kayt W.
Kansas City
Works just as well as the name brand doesnt smell too strong and definitly nourshes my nails and removing polish
Ashley U.
Doesn't strip the nail, tolerable smell. Polish comes off quickly and easily without much effort. Very affordable
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA
The price is affordable it's a good product and works well it takes off nail polish pretty easily which is a plus
Kennisha L.
Charlotte, NC
I think that this was worth its price and exceeded my expectation. Target has really done good with their brand.
Kristen L.
Allegan, MI
Great Product!
Takes off nail polish with little to no effort. The scent isn't horrible and doesn't last forever.
Juana B.
I like this nail polish reamover it reamoves your nail polish really quick and easy you just gotvto use a little
Leila B.
United States
This product works very well. I am able to get off all of my nail polish, even glitter, with very little effort.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.