BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Ashley W.
Owasso, OK
Target has amazing quality product and this nail polish remover has continued to deliver.
Karina P.
This nail removal does a great job of removing my nail polish. It's also very affordable.
Cara G.
Gets the job done. Great nail polish remover for the price. Will continue to repurchase.
Alyssa P.
Carmichael, CA
It works like all nail polish remover. I'm still not so sold on the strengthening aspect.
Gabriela G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it, takes off my nail Polish without any problems. One bottle lasts a long time too!
Deborah R.
Riverside, CA
This remover definitely does the job without leaving any form of the previous nail color!
Kaylee G.
Ottumwa, IA
Removes polish efficiently with making nail rough and dry. Roves gel nail Polish as well.
Angelica A.
los angeles
This nail polish remover is good and it’s a great price works as well as a big name brand
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
I love all target brand things it affordable and it works just as good any other brand!!
Jessenia M.
Doesn't strip my nails. My nails don't feel dry and nasty after I remove my nail polish!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?