BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Patrice B.
I like this nail remover and it's under $1 and the smell isn't overpowering. Grab a few bottles can't beat the price
Kirstin O.
Nowthen, MN
I've been able to remove all my nail polish with one cotton ball and a little splash of this stuff. Super cheap too!
Marcee S.
Macon
Love this remover! Does the job well without much hard scrubbing! Smell is alittle more pleasant than other products.
Erin R.
Affordable and effective. This is usually my go-to brand. I see no difference between it and the more pricey brands.
Brittnee P.
missouri City, TX
It does the job. I can't complain about it, nor can I complement it. As long as I use a cotton ball it comes off fine
Shae B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Product really works you don't even have to use that much to begin the process you immediately begging seeing results
Mailee C.
High Point, NC
This little bottle of nail Polish remove really does the job. Will definitely buy it again. Its not expensive either.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
This what I always buy. It's so cheap and I dont paint my nails often so it works perfectly fine for me. Great deal!
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
Smells better than the pure acetone stuff but I can't contend it has any strengthening properties. Not that I've seen
Daisy B.
San Bernardino, CA
This a really good strong nail polish remover mostly removes my nail polish with out having to scrub my nails with it
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.